Findmall.com

Minelab Safari/Quattro Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Gold St Christopher medallion!!!.......
Posted by: Goldstrike
Date: April 19, 2017 03:31PM
I wish!!!.....I was disappointed that it wasn't gold but maybe the next target will be!! Looking at this forum's posting's, there is hardly anyone posting finds anymore so it looks like I'm not alone in not finding many good targets? No matter, I'm very excited at having an awesome Summer and finding lot's of gold and silver including cool relic's!!!

Re: Gold St Christopher medallion!!!.......
Posted by: budster
Date: April 19, 2017 10:15PM
Well, you got my attention!!

Posted by: Simpsonslammer
Date: April 20, 2017 11:55AM
Maybe next time! If it would ever stop raining here I could get out and at least try to find something to post

Minelab Safari Tesoro Compadre Garrett Propointer

Posted by: Goldstrike
Date: April 20, 2017 04:49PM
Simpsonslammer
Maybe next time! If it would ever stop raining here I could get out and at least try to find something to post

Thanks for the comments! Here in Southern California, we've had a drought for such a long time and then a few months ago, the rain just fell in a big way which ended the 3-4 year long drought and I was saying the same thing during all that rain! The weather has been really nice lately but I've been busy with different things and not gone out M.D. much. I thought after all the Easter egg hunts and parties in the parks, there might be some fresh drops but try as I might, hardly any coins or jewellry was to be found. I do have 2, 1 week long beach trips in the Summer planned and look forward to them!

Posted by: bootyhoundpa
Date: April 20, 2017 06:12PM
All that glitters is not gold... sure looks promising from here... too bad...

Posted by: kschae4
Date: May 01, 2017 05:44AM
Wow, got my heart pumping for a moment. Yes, good finds are a bit scarce for me, too. I do have another toasted KGIII half penny soaking in olive oil. It was 36-37 down close to 9-10 inches in an old field.

Minelab Safari/BH Land Star/ Garrett Pro-Pointer
"Cause down the shore everything's all right"
Oldest identifiable coin- 1775 King George lll half penny
Most bizarre find: http://www.findmall.com/read.php?3,1835200,1835200#msg-1835200

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login