Findmall.com

Minelab Safari/Quattro Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Cell phone found!
Posted by: Goldstrike
Date: May 11, 2017 11:26PM
Found a cell phone under a couple of inches of sand in a kids play area in a park today. So far it's 80% charged so that's a good sign! I'll have to replace the touch screen to get it totally functioning and see if there are any pic's and maybe the owner's contact info;.? What do you guy's do with them when you find them?
Where are all the silver and gold targets? I don't see too many guy's posting gold and silver finds like we all used to!!! Ah well....Summer is on it's way and the success rate of finding those kind of targets starts to spike!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/11/2017 11:29PM by Goldstrike.

Re: Cell phone found!
Posted by: sasquache
Date: May 12, 2017 04:33AM
Try and find the owner call the Apple Store.

Posted by: bootyhoundpa
Date: May 31, 2017 07:03PM
Cool find,and it's an apple too... if you can gain access to previously called phone numbers a return might be possible assuming they even want it back... or i know a few years back there were some sort of vending type machines in malls where you could sell them for scrap prices...

Posted by: kschae4
Date: June 02, 2017 05:18PM
Nice finds GS..Found both an I phone3 and4 after Superstorm Sandy. I 3 was too smashed to hack...but the I 4 is charged and I'm able to hack into it to see some of the contacts. Time allowing, I'll return it to the owner BTW .....try youtube for hacking iphone without knowing the password. HH

Minelab Safari/BH Land Star/ Garrett Pro-Pointer
"Cause down the shore everything's all right"
Oldest identifiable coin- 1775 King George lll half penny
Most bizarre find: http://www.findmall.com/read.php?3,1835200,1835200#msg-1835200

Posted by: sasquache
Date: June 03, 2017 06:04AM
Cool find I have yet to fins a cell phone great job goldstrike

Posted by: clv
Date: June 15, 2017 08:20PM
I hate finding cell phones, most time they are just a rock. I have had only owner thank me for finding their phone, He paid me to go out on the beach to find it. Now I just drop them off at the lifeguard tower with my card attached. No one has ever called to thank me.

Don't Ask, Don't Tell, Just DIG!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login