Findmall.com

White's Main Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
whites goldmaster 4b
Posted by: dladams76
Date: April 03, 2010 05:05PM
does anyone know an approximate value of this detector in good condition.ive got one for sale and dont know what to ask for it.i dont have any expirience with gold detectors and i live in south alabama so i have no use for one.any help would be appreciated......daniel

Re: whites goldmaster 4b
Posted by: RiverJohn
Date: April 04, 2010 02:37AM
Hi dladams 76. You might try an old timer by the name of Jim Straight. He's 80 and he wrote a few books as a geologist. "Follow the Drywashers" is a landmark book among the gold guys. He is on the Whites TDI Forum. For some unknown reason that web site has been down all day. Jim lives in So Cal and spends time in the Randsburg area which is a local gold producing district. He knows everyone and goes to all the GPAA gold shows. Good luck selling the machine. I am not well versed but I believe it was around just before Whites introduced their GMT, a straight gold machine still in production. John

Posted by: dladams76
Date: April 04, 2010 09:00AM
thank you riverjohn ill give it a whirl

Posted by: Digger Bob
Date: April 04, 2010 03:01PM
I would start at $300 and see if you get any bites. It's a good machine, but not as popular as the preceding one, the GM3. I wouldn't go any lower than $250 though.

Digger Bob

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login