Findmall.com

White's Main Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Silver Hart
Posted by: mickfin
Date: February 05, 2012 10:42PM
The XL-Pro found me a Silver Hart today at a park, I was in to the Hunt 30 Minuts are so wen i found what i thought was a wad of Tinfoil
at first, I was using the 950 coil, The meeter read between 50 and 80 VDI the meeter never hit the ends,
It was reading the Hollowness ??? Thanks 4R Looking, Mickfin

Keep your coil flat on the ground N the shiny side up, Get ER Done N Have some Funnn,

Minelab CTX 30-30
Whites Eagle II SL 90 with the BIG Foot Coil, 950 coil / 350 Snooper / Bullseye 5.3
Garrett AT-Gold 5x8 DD Coil, With a Plugger striaght shaft N Whites cuff, waterproof Gray Gost HP with Mod waterproof volume,

Garret Pro pin Pointer

I won a Garrett Pro Pin Pointer from the monthly drawing of August 2012 Hooora!!!!!! Thank you Garrett,

Los Banos California,

Re: Silver Hart
Posted by: Lake Hunter
Date: February 05, 2012 10:45PM
Nice find Mick !!!!

Posted by: leslie
Date: February 06, 2012 08:56AM
Nice One Mick :thumbup:

H H

Les.

Posted by: Steve missouri
Date: February 06, 2012 11:34PM
mickfin: You may have a collector item, possibly worth sending pictures to ask Mark Parker at WE treasure magazine. Some of those were hinged, some were not, they were filled with Rose petals, of other fragrant herbs (early perfume). Others were filled with herbs that people believed brought them luck, or increased their strength.

Posted by: TIM CLARK
Date: February 09, 2012 09:40AM
Nice find Mick love digging silver.:twodetecting::whites::cheers:

Minelab CTX3030 / Excalibur ll / Whites V3i-DFX-XLT-Beach Hunter 300 -Surf PI Pro / Lesche Sasmpson T handel Digging Shovel / DX-1 / XL-1 and Bulleye II probes / Garrett Pro pointer / Whites wireless hp / Sun Ray Pro Gold hp / Rattler hp / Macally wireless hp Have been detecting sent 2005 mainly hunting for old coins.
Live in Richmond Indiana.
Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/trc4872

Posted by: TerraDigger
Date: February 09, 2012 08:29PM
Sweet find:) Perhaps the ID number variations were due to the multiple openings. Like the way links in a chain react to a detector.

Date: February 09, 2012 09:31PM
I think your right Terra?? I dont see the Eddys going though the Hart??? Mick

Keep your coil flat on the ground N the shiny side up, Get ER Done N Have some Funnn,

Minelab CTX 30-30
Whites Eagle II SL 90 with the BIG Foot Coil, 950 coil / 350 Snooper / Bullseye 5.3
Garrett AT-Gold 5x8 DD Coil, With a Plugger striaght shaft N Whites cuff, waterproof Gray Gost HP with Mod waterproof volume,

Garret Pro pin Pointer

I won a Garrett Pro Pin Pointer from the monthly drawing of August 2012 Hooora!!!!!! Thank you Garrett,

Los Banos California,

Posted by: tabman
Date: February 10, 2012 11:18AM
Nice find!:cheers:

It wouldn't do for me to find something like that and bring it home, because my wife would snag and keep it for herself. At first she thought metal detecting was waste of time, but now she goes through my finds bag when I get home to see if there's anything in it that she would like to have for herself.

tabman

Tesoro Tejon * Tesoro Outlaw * Fisher F75SE * Tesoro Compadre * Modded Cibola * Tesoro Golden u-Max * Bandido II ÁMax * Tesoro Silver uMax * Teknetics G2 * AT Pro * Tesoro Deleon * Garrett Pro Pointers * Lesche Trowels * Killer B Wasp Headphones * Predator Tool Little Eagle & Dixie Shovels

Date: February 10, 2012 10:09PM
Yes Tabman its a bit of a Chang in Silver never found a Hart Like this?? i think a once in a Lifetime find???
Never got Hitched up it will go in the Tresure chest 4R some time??? maybe it will go to a Gal some Day???
Mickfin,

Minelab CTX 30-30

Garret Pro pin Pointer

Los Banos California,

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login