Findmall.com

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.

White's Main Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
dirt diggler strikes again with the QXT
Posted by: provantage
Date: February 19, 2012 05:03PM
they cut brush away at my hole and it only took me about 10 minutes to find my first 1942s war nickel that was stuck to a 1943p war nickel thats my first double silver nickel find of my career. when i say stuck i mean stuck it was under pine trees and sap must have dripped on them long ago. i love my qxt but war nickles really hit the zones from 3 to 7 like crazy. i counted my silver coin count from this place this evening and i am up to 157 what was funny is that i am at 56 rosies and 56 mercs very weird. oh the dirt diggler thing i what my wife calls me.

Re: dirt diggler strikes again with the QXT
Posted by: CBAILEY IN GA
Date: February 19, 2012 07:12PM
Congratulations, keep it up, CB.

Posted by: tabman
Date: February 19, 2012 08:33PM
Way to go!:cheers:

It looks like you have no trouble at all finding silver coins with your QXT. What were your settings and how deep were the nickels?

tabman

Tesoro Tejon * Tesoro Outlaw * Fisher F75SE * Tesoro Compadre * Modded Cibola * Tesoro Golden u-Max * Bandido II ÁMax * Tesoro Silver uMax * Teknetics G2 * AT Pro * Tesoro Deleon * Garrett Pro Pointers * Lesche Trowels * Killer B Wasp Headphones * Predator Tool Little Eagle & Dixie Shovels

Posted by: provantage
Date: February 19, 2012 09:04PM
thresh10 search 16 pinpoint 16 tracking 1 disc on vco on noise red off mixed mode off accept all alert what you are looking for. good luck coins were 5 inches down deepest find in this location 8.5 it was a 1793 caroulus iv 1/2 reale. im looking into colonial maps my buddy found two 8 reales about 10 yards from the one i found.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2012 09:09PM by provantage.

Posted by: GoGoGopher
Date: February 21, 2012 03:08AM
Nice War nickels in Amber!!!

HH,

Deactivated at users request 08/26/12

Posted by: gambler
Date: March 01, 2012 09:11PM
nice finds keep up the good work love my qxt pro

Posted by: so_ill_digger
Date: March 06, 2012 08:09PM
Nice finds!

Posted by: alvin-xlt
Date: March 07, 2012 04:13PM
that was cool to find two silver nickels together like that. amazing the number of silver pieces you have got from that hot spot.