Findmall.com

White's Main Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
dirt diggler strikes again with the QXT
Posted by: provantage
Date: February 19, 2012 05:03PM
they cut brush away at my hole and it only took me about 10 minutes to find my first 1942s war nickel that was stuck to a 1943p war nickel thats my first double silver nickel find of my career. when i say stuck i mean stuck it was under pine trees and sap must have dripped on them long ago. i love my qxt but war nickles really hit the zones from 3 to 7 like crazy. i counted my silver coin count from this place this evening and i am up to 157 what was funny is that i am at 56 rosies and 56 mercs very weird. oh the dirt diggler thing i what my wife calls me.

Re: dirt diggler strikes again with the QXT
Posted by: CBAILEY IN GA
Date: February 19, 2012 07:12PM
Congratulations, keep it up, CB.

Posted by: tabman
Date: February 19, 2012 08:33PM
Way to go!:cheers:

It looks like you have no trouble at all finding silver coins with your QXT. What were your settings and how deep were the nickels?

tabman

Tesoro Tejon * Tesoro Outlaw * Fisher F75SE * Tesoro Compadre * Modded Cibola * Tesoro Golden u-Max * Bandido II

Posted by: provantage
Date: February 19, 2012 09:04PM
thresh10 search 16 pinpoint 16 tracking 1 disc on vco on noise red off mixed mode off accept all alert what you are looking for. good luck coins were 5 inches down deepest find in this location 8.5 it was a 1793 caroulus iv 1/2 reale. im looking into colonial maps my buddy found two 8 reales about 10 yards from the one i found.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2012 09:09PM by provantage.

Posted by: GoGoGopher
Date: February 21, 2012 03:08AM
Nice War nickels in Amber!!!

HH,

Deactivated at users request 08/26/12

Posted by: gambler
Date: March 01, 2012 09:11PM
nice finds keep up the good work love my qxt pro

Posted by: so_ill_digger
Date: March 06, 2012 08:09PM
Nice finds!

Posted by: alvin-xlt
Date: March 07, 2012 04:13PM
that was cool to find two silver nickels together like that. amazing the number of silver pieces you have got from that hot spot.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login