Findmall.com

White's Main Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: MX Sport
Posted by: HanoverDigger
Date: November 03, 2016 03:12PM
USPS tracking shows the MXS arrived at Whites in Sweet Home this morning. Now the waiting begins.....:crazy:

* White's Mxt* Nautilus 2b w/ GG DMC headphones * Garrett AT MAX*Lesche Piranah* Garrett propointer* The "bomb" sheath w/Lesche digger* Deteknix W6 pro headphones* Oldest coin 1776 2 Reale

Posted by: Dancer
Date: November 04, 2016 05:01PM
Wow, what a nightmare. Things will sort in the end, hopefully soon.

Posted by: mascard1
Date: November 04, 2016 05:10PM
Mary told me to send mine in ....said 9/16...was latest update...................

quote=HanoverDigger]
USPS tracking shows the MXS arrived at Whites in Sweet Home this morning. Now the waiting begins.....:crazy:[/quote]

Posted by: irnwrkr
Date: November 06, 2016 05:47PM
I had mine completely die on me. Took it to the beach, used it for three days and on last day went to fire it up...nothing. I had my v3i so all was not not lost

Posted by: El
Date: November 06, 2016 10:33PM
Was it one of the latest units or an older one?

Date: November 07, 2016 10:08AM
The one I got (used) had an invoice date of 9/ 21 which was a replacement of the previous one.

* White's Mxt* Nautilus 2b w/ GG DMC headphones * Garrett AT MAX*Lesche Piranah* Garrett propointer* The "bomb" sheath w/Lesche digger* Deteknix W6 pro headphones* Oldest coin 1776 2 Reale

Posted by: Gso125
Date: December 04, 2016 08:17AM
Did you get it back yet? How do you like it if you did Thanks

:tesoro: Compadre :minelab: Excalibur 2 , Etrac. Oldest coin-1831 large one cent

Date: December 04, 2016 09:01AM
Gso125
Did you get it back yet? How do you like it if you did Thanks
Got it back a few weeks ago and have had it on two hunts. I am liking it very much.

Posted by: Gso125
Date: December 04, 2016 12:31PM
Awesome thanks I'm going to try one this spring

:tesoro: Compadre :minelab: Excalibur 2 , Etrac. Oldest coin-1831 large one cent

Posted by: irnwrkr
Date: December 24, 2016 08:52PM
El
Was it one of the latest units or an older one?
Mine was an original but now I've got one after Oct

Posted by: doc holiday232
Date: December 29, 2016 12:15PM
I'm going to take the plunge------in 2018.

Posted by: kozman4907
Date: December 30, 2016 08:01AM
I got a MX sport and I love it.

Posted by: pax
Date: December 30, 2016 02:36PM
can you tell us what you love about it,been thinking about getting one.Thanks

Posted by: kozman4907
Date: December 31, 2016 10:34AM
I love the simple operations, the screen with back light,the rugged build,deep seeking,darn fast recovery speed. True ground balance and all metal mode. And last but not least its a Whites machine. Best cs in my opinion!

Posted by: Sneakyweasel
Date: December 31, 2016 11:24PM
Two things the MXS could really use are a rubber/plastic rand around the outside of the control pod clear plastic and a bit wider of a base. The base is rather narrow and, with the MXS sitting so tall, rather tippy, which may lead to it falling over and potentially cracking the faceplate plastic on a rock. That leads to having a protective 'bumper'/rand around the outside of the faceplate. I used 2 sided foam tape and it works well. I also plan to widen the base with either an attachment or, if it doesn't void the warranty/compromise the base waterproofing, replace the stand with something wider.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/31/2016 11:25PM by Sneakyweasel.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login