Findmall.com

White's Main Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
IDX Pro any value now adays?
Posted by: airscapes
Date: December 30, 2016 09:26AM
See a nice looking IDX pro on local carigs list, any value to this? Did a quick search of the form and don't see anything posted for any time frame.

Doug White's DFXx2, 950,U13dd, 6x10dd, 6"dd & 4x6 coils | CoinMaster GT, 4x6 Shooter Coil, NEL Hunter coil, TRX Pin Pointer and DIY Wireless FM Transmitter and Etymotic Research ER-6i in-ear phones

Re: IDX Pro any value now adays?
Posted by: vito
Date: December 30, 2016 10:47AM
In the bay they went between 150 to 200 bucks.

:whites: MXT | :fisher: CZ-70 Pro | :whites: DFX

Fujifilm HS25EXR | Pentax K100D

Power can not be replaced, ... except by more Power!

Posted by: Hombre
Date: December 30, 2016 12:17PM
vito
In the bay they went between 150 to 200 bucks.

Add $75 for a Mr. Bill Mod....

" If in doubt, dig it out"

I use various analog detectors, knobs and switches rule.

Randy from south central Kansas

Posted by: airscapes
Date: December 30, 2016 02:28PM
Thanks!

Doug White's DFXx2, 950,U13dd, 6x10dd, 6"dd & 4x6 coils | CoinMaster GT, 4x6 Shooter Coil, NEL Hunter coil, TRX Pin Pointer and DIY Wireless FM Transmitter and Etymotic Research ER-6i in-ear phones

Posted by: IDXMonster
Date: December 30, 2016 07:33PM
Don't let prices fool you,it's about what the machine is capable of. When I'm running a machine that reliably sees 8-9" dimes I not worried about what I paid for it,it's a damn good machine. The IDXPro came into the market about the time that multi tone units started showing up "en masse" and therefore,I don't think,got its proper due. While I'm not a detector historian,nor have I been at it anywhere NEAR a lot of guys,the IDXPro was my first machine. As a matter of fact I'm going hunting tomorrow. What I'm taking is my Minelab Explorer2,Minelab CTX3030 and my modified IDXPro. Why would I take that old dinosaur Whites? Because it FINDS STUFF. The ID is very accurate,it hits very well on the few gold rings I've found with it and it hits small stuff very well,even with the 950 coil. This place I'm going has had a 5$ gold piece come out of it,and in my heart of hearts I believe the IDXPro gives me my best shot at finding perhaps a 1$ gold coin if it's under the coil.
The machine is a dream to use,and while I've done well with my others,there's a reason I will always keep the Whites. It finds stuff. Period.

Posted by: JJdigs
Date: January 01, 2017 06:00PM
IDX Pro is one of my favorite machines hands down....I love all the coils that you can use on it....Even thought there is really no DD coil for it it really doesn't bother me...I did see a DD coil for like $200 in Europe.

Posted by: nam1969
Date: January 17, 2017 08:17PM
I have one simple to use , good depth does its job .I'm hanging on to mine .

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login