Findmall.com

White's Main Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Old homesite digs with the MxSport
Posted by: HanoverDigger
Date: February 02, 2017 02:26PM
Didn't set the world on fire today but came out with something anyway. What impressed me the most was the tiny brass pin looking thing. It was 9" deep...checked with the PP after scooping out the last bit of dirt, not to mention the leaf cover. Sens. was at 6, relic mode, and gave a repeatable high tone...no VDI at all. The rest were at lesser depths so no problem with VDI's. Thanks for looking.

T2SE* Nautilus 2b w/ GG DMC headphones * VX3* Lesche Piranah* Garrett propointer* The "bomb" sheath w/Lesche digger* Deteknix W6 pro headphones* Oldest coin 1776 2 Reale

Re: Old homesite digs with the MxSport
Posted by: John (Ma)
Date: February 03, 2017 06:45PM
Sounds like the sport is going to be a nice little relic machine. I'll be interested in your thoughts relic hunting with this detector. Thanks for sharing

Posted by: HanoverDigger
Date: February 04, 2017 06:50AM
So far so good on relic hunting. It's got good depth from what you can see on my last post. I have dug a few pieces of iron, not really big, at close to 2 ft. also. Some civil war bullets at reasonable depths too.

T2SE* Nautilus 2b w/ GG DMC headphones * VX3* Lesche Piranah* Garrett propointer* The "bomb" sheath w/Lesche digger* Deteknix W6 pro headphones* Oldest coin 1776 2 Reale

Posted by: John (Ma)
Date: February 04, 2017 04:46PM
Your bound to still dig some iron. Sounds like a good sensitive detector which will only get better as you get more more in tune to the language of your machine. Have fun :cheers:

Posted by: WaterHound
Date: February 13, 2017 05:21AM
Sensitivity at 6 that's great! Ill be looking forward to hearing about more relic finds with the MX sport ! I was given permission by a DNR officer to detect some old cellar foundations on state land this spring , it a nice break to hunt dry land sometime . the depth on the MX is great wet or dry .

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login