Findmall.com

White's Main Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Anyone used the garrettZlink wireless on their whites
Posted by: jimmy clark
Date: February 13, 2017 11:13PM
Just wondering if anyone has used the new Zlink wireless system on their whites? an do they work good?

Re: Anyone used the garrettZlink wireless on their whites
Posted by: masterjedi
Date: February 14, 2017 06:37AM
Yes I have used it on my MXT ALL Pro and my Fisher F75SE... It is amazing...really...It is super lightweight and you can change from detector to detector in minutes. No lag what so ever. I got mine from Bart at Big Boys Hobbies for $127.45.
Thanks Bart and Garrett... next going to put in on my Etrac.
Gary from Oregon

Posted by: jimmy clark
Date: February 14, 2017 12:00PM
thanks for the info. Ill be getting the Zlink. to use on my dfx.The videos about it looks good.

Posted by: masterjedi
Date: February 14, 2017 06:32PM
It is very good. You will love it...

Posted by: Carlos (CA)
Date: March 07, 2017 03:12PM
jimmy clark
Just wondering if anyone has used the new Zlink wireless system on their whites? an do they work good?

:smile:Yes! I purchased the Z-Lynk and gave it a go on the MX-Sport. Awesome!
I used the headphone adapter that comes supplied with the MX Sport; to hook up the Z-Lynk transmitter to the MXSport,
then I plugged in my White's UltraLite Headphones into the Z-Lynk receiver, clipped it onto my jeans, and had a great
field day! Very nice not being tied to the unit, and I think not being tied actually reduces fatigue, I was out for some time.
The Ultralite headphones sound fantastic too. The Ultra-Lite headphones have the standard type plug. Not sure if there is an adapter
that allows to plug in the MXsport waterproof headphones into the receiver.

Posted by: HanoverDigger
Date: March 07, 2017 03:37PM
Good to know as I may be getting them in the future after dealing with Deteknix for over a month on the headphones they failed to repair.

T2SE* Nautilus 2b w/ GG DMC headphones * VX3* Lesche Piranah* Garrett propointer* The "bomb" sheath w/Lesche digger* Deteknix W6 pro headphones* Oldest coin 1776 2 Reale

Posted by: liondogs
Date: March 09, 2017 09:26AM
Sure would be nice if there was an adapter that allowed you to use the Whites waterproof headphones with the Z-Lynk wireless unit.

Joe in Washington State

Detectors currently owned: Whites V3i, Whites MX Sport
Detectors I have owned: Jetco Mustang, Fisher F5, Fisher F75 LTD, Whites MX5, MXT All-Pro
Pinpointers: Whites TRX
Headphones: Whites Wireless, Koss QZ-99
Diggers: Lesche, Gator

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login