Findmall.com

White's Main Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Sweet home or Tboykin I have a question ?
Posted by: Tahts-a-dats-ago
Date: March 04, 2017 05:03PM
Different rules for different people?

In making a post on this public forum the poster is exposing themselves to responding posts from others who may/may not agree with him/her.

You don't get a pass on that.

In this very thread you posted that Whites told you they'd send you a different arm-cuff (with 3 holes for screws). You then later posted that the problem was solved by attaching more screws.

I am more than a bit confused as to how that constitutes poor customer service.

I am likewise confused as to why you have a beef with tboykin or any of the other people who have commented on this thread.

Would you mind explaining it all?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2017 05:04PM by Tahts-a-dats-ago.

Posted by: Larry (IL)
Date: March 04, 2017 05:33PM
WaterHound
As far as I am concerned this is none of your , business ! When I see other detectorist having a beef about something I might read it ,but I dont run my pie hole , and of course your gonna say its a open forum , so you and the rest of those that posted on this topic can keep this fire burning , with your great wisdom , and I'm not looking for a perfect detector ! If I was heading that way I would not have purchased this one , I would rather see a company work on its customer service in honoring its warranties fully on an $800 machine than their spokes person giving excuses .

I think your old log-in name (Not Happy) fits your character better Gramps Green. :cry:

I have dealt with White's for over 30 years, as well as other manufactures, and White's has bent over backwards for me and my customers........ WITHOUT exception. A common factor between you and your problems seems to be....... you.....not happy.

Bells and whistles are nice, but nothing will substitute for the basic understanding of the hobby.

:minelab: CTX 3030

Posted by: WaterHound
Date: March 04, 2017 08:35PM
apparently. You havent read all my positive comments on the MX sport , and that I haven't given up on it , and if I wasent happy with it I would have sent it back to big boys a long time ago, what ! Should I be happy about buying an arm cuff thats designed so crappy it needs to be reinforced so it won't fall off , your the whites loyal customer who's never been treated wrong by whites, so why don't you ask tboykin or whites why the arm cuff is not under warranty . Go ahead happy guy ! Make my day ! Find a good reason , besides a we as a company just dont want to , seems to me that when whites pushed it off a truck and held it up as high as they could and dropped it and it still worked , and charged around 800.00 for it the warranty should be a full one , I'm not the only one modifying the arm cuff , after posting I'm sick of this machine , I was checked by some of whites forum users , and I took their advice and have learned how to use this machine, and now I like it, but that doesent mean l should be happy about everything ! Are you happy about everything ? Larry !what started this whole bunch of turds was a bad cuff design , no warranty on it, and tboykin blaming detectorist for power useing , and then being to picky , all I did is tell him the truth ,and not buy his blow off excuses , but you vultures fly around on this forum looking for someone to rip on when it's really none of your business , it was between me , tboykin and whites , I noticed. T boy hasent said much like me he' like to forget it , and I did make some efforts to do that , but then when I look at the forum somone just thinks they have to open their crusty pie hole , ,

Posted by: WaterHound
Date: March 04, 2017 09:15PM
You won't change my mind on this one , but I would like to be at peace again with detectorist out there in forum land , I am not going to post again on this matter , it will just keep on going and believe it or not I am tired of it , I wanted to be a part of something encouraging and uplifting about metal detecting , but failed when I opened my pie hole as well , standing up for what a person thinks is right is draining , and this hobby doesnt seem as fun now , forgive me for causing strife among all of you. Your friend waterhound .

Posted by: Larry (IL)
Date: March 04, 2017 09:20PM
WaterHound
it's really none of your business , it was between me , tboykin and whites

Naw....... if it was really between you, Tom and White's, you would have picked up the phone and called the factory, 1-541-367-6121. Instead you post on a forum read around the world and almost 2000 times already letting everyone know what a nasty attitude you have. I think you just like the attention you are getting.

Bells and whistles are nice, but nothing will substitute for the basic understanding of the hobby.

:minelab: CTX 3030

Posted by: doc holiday232
Date: March 06, 2017 09:24AM
I have several Whites machines and luv them and I have been wanting a MXSport since they were announced,however the initial flurry of problems made me hold off. There is NOTHING more aggravating to me than having to return something. I have a pair of LL Bean boots that I ordered 9 years ago,too narrow, and they are Still new in the box. I know,but that' just me. I will eventually get a Sport,but later. My question is the testers that Whites uses: did not ANY of these problems show up,were they ignored by Whites?? Somewhere the answer lies and has probably been discovered,but CYA is universal.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login