Findmall.com

White's Main Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Test coil from Whites arrived today.
Posted by: HanoverDigger
Date: May 04, 2017 03:06PM
A big thanks to Whites and tboykin for letting me be a guinea pig...:rofl: I did the usual airtest and as we all know, actual depth only comes from actual hunting. I did some testing using a few different coins, buttons, a civil war bullet, and a US plate. All were done in relic mode, 2 tone, sens. from 0 up to 7. All targets sounded good up to 5-6 inches at O sens. and increased slightly at higher sens. levels..maxed out about 8" except for the plate...at least 12" on that. I did some testing in the yard for a bit...not a lot of trash but lots of cans. I know this because previous digging has proven that. I did find a few pieces of crumpled aluminum. This coil pinpoints really well. I will try to get out this weekend for a test in an iron infested site. A nice thin brass angel pin came out of there using the Nautilus...10" coil. Got lucky with all that iron around. So I think this 5" coil may help in that spot...we'll see. Anxious to see how the other testers do... thanks for reading. Robert

T2SE* Nautilus 2b w/ GG DMC headphones * VX3* Lesche Piranah* Garrett propointer* The "bomb" sheath w/Lesche digger* Deteknix W6 pro headphones* Oldest coin 1776 2 Reale

Re: Test coil from Whites arrived today.N/T
Date: May 04, 2017 03:15PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

T2SE* Nautilus 2b w/ GG DMC headphones * VX3* Lesche Piranah* Garrett propointer* The "bomb" sheath w/Lesche digger* Deteknix W6 pro headphones* Oldest coin 1776 2 Reale

Re: Test coil from Whites arrived today.
Posted by: tboykin
Date: May 05, 2017 02:07PM
Thanks for the update! Curious to hear how it performs for you in iron-laden sites.

Social Media Guy @ White's

Posted by: iqwozpoom
Date: May 05, 2017 10:53PM
Can't wait to hear what you dig. Thanks for posting, I didn't think we would hear anything until after the result were in.

Date: May 06, 2017 06:19AM
Hopefully I can get out this weekend, depending what the woods look like at the old homesite. Gets really thick in there. Spiders, snakes, and ticks don't really bother me...it's those dang yellow jackets I don't particularly like. I've had a FEW encounters with those...not to mention hornets!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login