Findmall.com

White's Main Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Today's hunt with the 5.3 test coil
Posted by: iqwozpoom
Date: July 24, 2017 06:54PM
It would be interesting to see how the 5.3 would do on Monty's nailboard test:poke:

Posted by: HanoverDigger
Date: July 25, 2017 06:35AM
iqwozpoom
It would be interesting to see how the 5.3 would do on Monty's nailboard test:poke:
I wonder if he would send me one....:wiggle:

T2SE* Nautilus 2b w/ GG DMC headphones * VX3* Lesche Piranah* Garrett propointer* The "bomb" sheath w/Lesche digger* Deteknix W6 pro headphones* Oldest coin 1776 2 Reale

Posted by: slingshot
Date: July 25, 2017 11:15AM
Posted by: iqwozpoom
Date: July 25, 2017 07:40PM
Thanks for the video, the mx5 is whites sleeper unit for sure! I'm actually trying to get tboykin interested in trying one since he recently posted his nail board test. I was thinking he might try out one of the prototype coils and see for himself why a small concentric is useful. No harm in trying! Thanks again for posting your video!

Posted by: slingshot
Date: July 25, 2017 08:22PM
iqwozpoom
Thanks for the video, the mx5 is whites sleeper unit for sure! I'm actually trying to get tboykin interested in trying one since he recently posted his nail board test. I was thinking he might try out one of the prototype coils and see for himself why a small concentric is useful. No harm in trying! Thanks again for posting your video!
Sure- you're welcome. I love mine and I hardly see posts from others. I posted it for the coils/nail board test. I found the video a while back and it just confirmed I made a good detector choice. Unfortunately, I haven't purchased a small coil due to finances or I would have shared my experiences.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login