Findmall.com

White's Main Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
M-6 what a great performer
Posted by: Albert
Date: May 14, 2017 04:40PM
Went to the park early this morning, my wife and I to do some detecting . She had her mxt pro with the 6x10 coil and I had my trusty m-6 with the butterfly 6x8 coil. We were there for about 2 hrs , than headed home to celebrate Mother's Day. We didn't come home empty handed . Found a bit of clad including a golden dollar . Plus a couple of pieces of jewelry including one that might be gold . Can't find any markings on it though . It was reading as nickel on my m-6. It amazes me how sensitive the m-6 is . I was finding very small , tiny targets that I couldn't even see with my eyes . If it wasn't for the hand held pinpointer I wouldn't of found them. I tried to post pics but it said the files were too big . I have an iPhone 6 Plus and can't figure how to make the the file of the pics smaller. On the note 2 I believe I had the option to do so. Anyways Happy Mother's Day to all you moms ! And HH to all the rest:)

Re: M-6 what a great performer
Posted by: larryk56
Date: May 15, 2017 07:27PM
Yes! ... I had one for a short while and sold it ...which I regret.
Live and learn ... Just proves that sometimes things are not always
better om the other side of the fence!

Giving real serious thought about getting one again.

Posted by: juit
Date: August 11, 2017 09:58AM
What buterfly coil? Waht brand is it?

Minelab 705
Nokta relic
Fisher CZ5
Whites m6

Posted by: Electricfrontporch
Date: August 11, 2017 02:42PM
juit
What buterfly coil? Waht brand is it?
Probably talking about the 8x6 SEF coil

Posted by: 5900_XL-1
Date: August 11, 2017 07:07PM
The 8x6 SEF was a game changer for me with my Whites machines.The M6???, I own the V3i since 2010, bought an M6 for backup, and it was great! Great enough that I bought a second as a backup to the backup.

Date: August 11, 2017 07:21PM
lol nice man!

Minelab 705
Nokta relic
Fisher CZ5
Whites m6

Posted by: Albert
Date: August 11, 2017 08:14PM
Yes it is the 6x8 butterfly coil. I also like to use the 6x10 eclipse . I'm getting a new machine here soon hopefully and I'll be testing them to see how they compare but of all the detectors that I've owned , the m-6 is just as good or better than some . And you just can't beat the simplicity of setting it up. My opinion of course.

Date: August 11, 2017 08:46PM
its awesome as a loaner

Minelab 705
Nokta relic
Fisher CZ5
Whites m6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login