Findmall.com

White's Main Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
2 Questions On Whites.
Posted by: Happy_Hour
Date: September 05, 2017 11:13AM
When was the last time anyone has seen the Sierra Madre for sale any where. Been years since I have seen one and the Eliminator coil, another very seldom seen product...

Re: 2 Questions On Whites.
Posted by: umax
Date: September 05, 2017 12:25PM
The Sierra Madre I have no idea, but the Eliminator coil is one investment worth the money...Just for show and tell, the county power plant early in the morning will crank up the power and standing 50 yards or so away a person can hear the power running through the lines. Birds will not even sit on the lines and the ones that are there, will fly away. Club members have tried all different detectors with no success, the emi is just to powerful. With the Eliminator there is no interference, ground balance with ease and will detect like it should...

Posted by: MI-AuAg
Date: September 05, 2017 01:19PM
Happy_Hour
When was the last time anyone has seen the Sierra Madre for sale any where. Been years since I have seen one and the Eliminator coil, another very seldom seen product...

It last appeared in the whites catalog in 2015, not in the 2016 catalog. It was probably eliminated from the lineup when they did away with most of the Coinmaster line, in favor of the Treasurepro, Treasuremaster models.

Posted by: Carl-NC
Date: September 13, 2017 08:20PM
Eliminator wasn't White's, it was Applied Creativity (same as Bigfoot). When Jim Karbowski died the Eliminator went with him. I have 3 of them.

Posted by: coinspader
Date: September 13, 2017 08:49PM
One just popped up on feebay, $100.00 starting bid.

Posted by: straker
Date: September 13, 2017 11:31PM
Speaking of the late Jim Karbowski...someone is selling some of his equipment on ebay. Data sheets on the 'Bigfoot' coil and other associated equipment.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login