Findmall.com

White's Main Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
MX Sport coming my way:detecting:
Posted by: ramairnut
Date: September 29, 2017 07:57PM
Just traded for an MX Sport. Can't wait to get this thing and start hunting. Should be here early next week.:clapping:

Re: MX Sport coming my way:detecting:
Posted by: fmurphy
Date: September 29, 2017 11:10PM
Great machine!! I really enjoy mine.....

Let us know how you do with it!N/T
Posted by: Tony N (Michigan)
Date: October 23, 2017 01:42PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Re: Let us know how you do with it!
Date: October 24, 2017 09:19AM
I have only had time to take it out on a few hunts but I can tell you that it is awesome!:thumbup: A 1 ounce .999 fine silver holiday coin at 9-10 inches on one hunt and a decent 2 hour clad haul on the next. It separates targets very good, recovers fast, and is very accurate. I am pleased with what I have seen so far.

Posted by: Tony (Michigan)
Date: October 24, 2017 06:29PM
Yea, but, do you think you'd have found any of those coins if you never passed your coil over them? :blowup: LOL

Date: October 24, 2017 10:21PM
Tony (Michigan)
Yea, but, do you think you'd have found any of those coins if you never passed your coil over them? :blowup: LOL

I can't help but think that I have passed a few coils over the spot where the MX Sport sniffed out the big silver at 9-10". Just say'n .....:detecting:

Posted by: Tony N (Michigan)
Date: October 25, 2017 09:28AM
ramairnut
Tony (Michigan)

I can't help but think that I have passed a few coils over the spot where the MX Sport sniffed out the big silver at 9-10". Just say'n .....:detecting:

Please keep us updated on your finds with your MX Sport. I can't wait to see what else you are going to find!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login