Findmall.com

White's Main Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
13" detech coil for mx sport
Posted by: JaBo
Date: September 30, 2017 07:02AM
Has anyone used the 13" detech coil for the mx sport and if so any feedback? I am thinking of buying one. I have the 7", 6x10 and thought the 13" would give me a bigger coil in relation to the 7" than the stock coil.

Re: 13" detech coil for mx sport
Posted by: Ozleif
Date: October 01, 2017 02:25AM
I'm using one for wet beach detecting, works just fine.

Posted by: MattBullSummerville
Date: October 02, 2017 10:56PM
I use it for wet sand and knee deep surf detecting. Sometimes take it to new locations to cover an area faster than the smaller coils. Works great even still sensitive to very small targets.

Posted by: Flbchbm
Date: October 04, 2017 08:14AM
I have one and use it to get a bit deeper in less trashy areas. Seems to be 1-2 inches deeper than the standard coil. Tried it on the beach but I think I get better depth in the wet sand with the standard coil. It is a good coil. Not sorry I bought it.

Posted by: wasp
Date: October 04, 2017 10:55PM
For a large coil it has very good separation as well as accurate pinpointing. It's lighter than I expected, stable and gets good depth where I've used it so far. A good "go to" coil for open areas. A winner as far as I'm concerned.

White's MX Sport w/stock 10" coil, 13" Ultimate, 950 Sport, 6x10 Sport, 7" Detech
White's V3i w/Super 12, D2, Eclipse 950, Eclipse DD, Eclipse 5.3, 4x6 Shooter, SEF 10x12 (white), SEF 6x8
White's DFX w/D2, Eclipse 950, SEF 10x12 (black), Sun Ray DX-1
Bounty Hunter Platinum w/stock coil
Bounty Hunter Time Ranger - 10", 8", 4" coils
Garrett Pro-Pointer, Lesche diggers
White's TRX

Posted by: Flbchbm
Date: 21 minutes ago
Hey, Wasp, how do you like the 950 coil on your Sport?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login