Findmall.com

White's Main Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
White's MX7 Info
Posted by: JaWi.
Date: October 21, 2017 06:57PM
Just looked at my Dec.issue of Lost Treasure and see a pic of White's new MX7. Anyone have any more info? Looks a lot like the MX5.

Re: White's MX7 Info
Posted by: MattBullSummerville
Date: October 21, 2017 09:27PM
I receive the digital version and don't see it posted yet. Let you know when it's up.

Posted by: pax
Date: October 22, 2017 11:43AM
I wonder if it is going to be one of the same with a couple of added menu options?

PicN/T
Posted by: JaWi.
Date: October 22, 2017 02:23PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Is it an MX Sport on steorids?N/T
Posted by: Tony (Michigan)
Date: October 22, 2017 05:49PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Posted by: doc holiday232
Date: October 22, 2017 06:08PM
Most Underwhelming launch in history.

Posted by: Mega
Date: October 22, 2017 07:01PM
Its such a shame that in recent years Whites have just started producing such mediocre middle of the road detectors,i was a avid Whites fan for years and still own 4 machines,but it would really need something rather special from this company too part me with some of my money,alas this ain't going to happen anyday soon.

Deus and Nexus MP main everyday detectors

Displays on a Detector are really the equivalent of relying on sub-titles,give me a Analogue machine anyday.

Site specific use machines.
TDI Pro 20'' Mono
Nexus SE dual 9'' coil
Fisher TW-5 twin box
Crossbow PI Coiltek 14x9 Mono
Mirage PI 5'' Mono
DFX 18'' Detech
T2 SEF15x12
IDX Pro 15'' Concentric
Arado120b
B1 and B3
Trident11 Extreme NEL Snake

Mainly hunt deep ploughed and pasture sites,trashy roman/saxon and celtic permissions.

Posted by: MattBullSummerville
Date: October 23, 2017 09:38PM
How do you know there is not other new machines following this one soon? MX7 at 15 Khz is a little hotter on gold than some other detectors. The MX7 in the youtube video sounds a lot like my MX5 which runs at about 13.8 khz I believe. Sounds like a good detector for the price point.

Posted by: Hotdawg
Date: October 24, 2017 01:06AM
So that's why they discontinued the MX5 on there website...

White's M6 W/Stock and Eclipse 5.3 & 4x6 Coils, Tesoro Vaquero.

Posted by: Wayfarer
Date: October 25, 2017 04:58PM
MattBullSummerville
How do you know there is not other new machines following this one soon? MX7 at 15 Khz is a little hotter on gold than some other detectors. The MX7 in the youtube video sounds a lot like my MX5 which runs at about 13.8 khz I believe. Sounds like a good detector for the price point.

The MXT and MX5 are both 13.9 kHz. Their circuitry is almost identical. It will be interesting to see what frequency the MX7 operates at, because that will tell a lot about what's under the hood. If it turns out to be 13.9, then that means it's basically the guts of a MXT/MX5 wrapped in a new skin.

If it's essentially an MXT but in an updated and lighter package (waterproof maybe!), then I
ll probably get one since I love the MXT. The MX5 didn't do it for me because the balance was off, it had a cheapie housing, and most importantly, left out the ground balance lock ability. Hopefully the MX7 is what the MX5 should have been all along. So far, it looks very promising, especially if the street price comes in at under $500..

Current detectors: White's V3i, MXT, XL Pro
Past: White's XLT, 6000D Series 3, Coinmaster 2DB, Minelab CTX 3030, Fisher Gold Bug Pro

Posted by: straker
Date: October 25, 2017 06:18PM
doc holiday232

You can say that again! Evidently,Whites doesn't want to promote it...other than use Whites employees or a YouTube celebrity. I just hope it'll sell better than the 'Treasure Pro' series. :shrug:

Posted by: Architex
Date: October 25, 2017 08:42PM
doc holiday232

X2

One Man's Trash...........is what I usually find.

XP Deus / CTX 3030

Where are the diamond rings?.............They said there'd be diamond rings !.

Posted by: CoinHunter2
Date: October 26, 2017 02:17PM
It's the Halloween version of the mx 5

Posted by: ohiogal
Date: October 26, 2017 02:33PM
I hear its a dry land version of the MX Sport

Posted by: Wayfarer
Date: October 26, 2017 03:14PM
ohiogal
I hear its a dry land version of the MX Sport

So lighter and cheaper? I wonder if it is still nose heavy with the 9.5" concentric?

Current detectors: White's V3i, MXT, XL Pro
Past: White's XLT, 6000D Series 3, Coinmaster 2DB, Minelab CTX 3030, Fisher Gold Bug Pro

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login