Findmall.com

White's Main Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: What are your Bestest-Deepest-settings for your DFX? :shrug:
Posted by: IDXMonster
Date: November 03, 2017 06:45PM
Tony (Michigan)
IDXMonster
Absolutely Tony! If there are areas around Ludington I can ride over at night on the SS Slowboat and meet up with you over there too...those areas would be new to both of us I would guess...there is ALWAYS something to find,so long as the site has promise.There's a friend of mine up in Kiel WI who might want to do the trip as well,he is VERY good with the eTrac!
Let's do some researching around Ludington and see what we can scare up over the winter...:smile:

I hardly ever get over to Ludington but it sounds interesting. I'll have to try to research it out.

I'm just thinking somewhere in the middle but if you want to come further this way,like the Milwaukee area,I can put you on all kinds of promising places. And there are some stupendously good hunters that are always willing to share information. To me that's the most important thing.

Re: What are your Bestest-Deepest-settings for your DFX? :shrug:
Posted by: Tony N (Michigan)
Date: November 07, 2017 12:05PM
IDXMonster
Tony (Michigan)
IDXMonster
Absolutely Tony! If there are areas around Ludington I can ride over at night on the SS Slowboat and meet up with you over there too...those areas would be new to both of us I would guess...there is ALWAYS something to find,so long as the site has promise.There's a friend of mine up in Kiel WI who might want to do the trip as well,he is VERY good with the eTrac!
Let's do some researching around Ludington and see what we can scare up over the winter...:smile:

I hardly ever get over to Ludington but it sounds interesting. I'll have to try to research it out.

I'm just thinking somewhere in the middle but if you want to come further this way,like the Milwaukee area,I can put you on all kinds of promising places. And there are some stupendously good hunters that are always willing to share information. To me that's the most important thing.

I rarely get over Ludington way or to the west side of the state. Maybe we should plan on the Milwaukee area. The places around me have been hit hard. Only gold coins are left. (Yea, right :-))

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login