Findmall.com

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.

White's Main Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
new whites eagle ii s bought
Posted by: nmex
Date: February 24, 2006 09:02PM
Hello,
I just bought this detector and am trying to figure out if it is one of the good ones? I bought it off ebay for $182 including S&H&I did I do well? If it ever needs fixed will whites still fix their older detectors? I cant seem to find out any info on the eagle II S. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Matt

Re: new whites eagle ii s bought
Posted by: realeman
Date: February 25, 2006 06:18AM
I have been using the Eagle II SL for years and have had no problems other than the coil. I suggest you get the Bluemax 800 8 inch coil. You might want to consider a hip mount kit also as that handle style can wear out the arm and wrist pretty quickly.

ENJOY

Posted by: dirtfisher
Date: February 25, 2006 09:24AM
:cool: Hi nmex, I believe that unit came out around 1989 or 1990. It was the best at that time. This one in the picture does not have the original coil. That coil goes on a Whites Classic IDX Sl. But you did good. Wish I would have bid on it too!:cry: Happy Hunting!:detecting:

White's has the Eagle manuals listed here (and has the ii s)...
Posted by: Rick(NorCal)
Date: February 25, 2006 05:57PM
http://www.whiteselectronics.com/manuals/Eagle%20Manuals/

Hope it gives you some great finds...

Rick

Link to the ii s ...
Posted by: Rick(NorCal)
Date: February 25, 2006 05:59PM
Here's the link to the ii s :
http://www.whiteselectronics.com/manuals/Eagle%20Manuals/Eagle%202%20s%20&%20sl%20instruction%20manual.pdf

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2006 05:59PM by Rick(NorCal).

Posted by: nmex
Date: February 25, 2006 10:43PM
Thanks alot guys I am also trying to find a hip-mount kit for this detector. Also what is the best coil for this machine anybody? And it is missing the dust shield cover any chance somebody know where to find one?

Posted by: realeman
Date: February 26, 2006 07:49AM
Hands down, Blue Max 800 8 inch

eagle2pro/eagle2s
Posted by: montepollock
Date: April 01, 2006 11:11PM
ihave th eagle2pro blue box,and was wondering what dfference between it, and the s?