Findmall.com

Garrett Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
AT Pro Videos on Youtube
Posted by: Whiteyod
Date: December 11, 2010 09:41AM
Trying to decide on buying the AT pro. I currently have the ACE 250. With the 250 I have to move fast across the target to get an accurate reading, if I move slow i get lots of different sounds on trash, good and bad. "metaldetectingoregon" has a video on youtube showing the Pro Mode reject a bottle cap then moves slow and gets good reads. Can you move slow over targets and get accurate readings with the AT Pro? Is he using the detector right by going slow over all his targets. This video really confuses me.

Re: AT Pro Videos on Youtube
Posted by: ffhauck
Date: December 11, 2010 10:21AM
:unsure:It might have been a good idea to provide a link so we can see what you are talking about??
Frank

Date: December 11, 2010 10:40AM
How do you get the link from youtube?

Date: December 11, 2010 10:42AM
Posted by: ffhauck
Date: December 11, 2010 10:54AM
:clapping:Good video with lots of use full information. Thank you.
Frank

Posted by: McDave
Date: December 11, 2010 11:10AM
:usaflag:Great video. And that bottlecap signal was typical for the AT Pro. I knew it was a bottlecap before you dug it up, and I don't even own the AT. Great separation of targets with the dime dig. And a totally different sound pattern compared to the bottlecap sounds. Lots going on with that detector.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MNcoinhunter
Northern Minnesota
Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Garrett AT Pro
White's Coinmaster 5H/DM G.E.B.

Posted by: Uncle Willy
Date: December 11, 2010 01:15PM
Slow always works better in most circumstances especially in trashy or mineralized areas..Scanning fast will often miss a lot of targets but since all detectors nowadays are motion detectors moving quick over a target ( Twitching ) will enhance the target with better depth and discrimination. If you have a detector that processes a lot of information at one time scanning fast doesn't allow it to do its job properly.

Bill

Posted by: earthmansurfer
Date: December 11, 2010 01:49PM
That was a really nice video. Hope to see more from that gentlemen. Gives your a good feel for the machine in iron.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login