Findmall.com

Garrett Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Garrett's New "WINTER" 2014 Issue Of The "GARRETT SEARCHER" Is Out....Check It Out:thumbup:
Posted by: John-Edmonton
Date: October 16, 2011 05:04PM
Click on the link below:

http://www.garrett.com/hobbysite/searcher_pdf/3500061_searcher_2014_winter_lowres.pdf

Edited 10 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2014 09:20PM by John-Edmonton.

Re: Garrett's New Fall Issue Of The "GARRETT SEARCHER" Is Out....Check It Out:thumbup:
Posted by: codydog50
Date: October 17, 2011 03:03PM
Hey, I'm on page 12! I should say my dimes are on page 12!, added three more to the pile, 1925, 1919 and a 1929 Mercury dimes. HH..C-Dog

AT Pro, GTP 1350, PRO POINTER

Re: Garrett's New Fall Issue Of The "GARRETT SEARCHER" Is Out....Check It Out:thumbup:
Posted by: fongu
Date: October 18, 2011 03:30PM
I got my copy in the mail and those were some fantastic finds. I recently renewed my subscription to W&E Treasure magazine and I'm looking forward to reading the articles and seeing the photos of the finds. I only hope I can get out some and find something worth sending a photo in.

Posted by: oldranger
Date: October 21, 2011 02:44PM
I got mine by mail too

I read it several times and
always enjoy it

One of these days youll see me in it!!!!!

HH

Ron

Rangers Lead The Way :usaflag::usaa:

Posted by: vietvet
Date: October 30, 2011 08:43PM
good read and some awesome finds :clapping:

Re: Garrett's New Winter 2012 Issue Of The "GARRETT SEARCHER" Is Out....Check It Out:thumbup:
Posted by: TH'ers Gazette
Date: January 12, 2012 03:14PM
AWESOME, GARRETT MAKES IT LOOK SO EASY, HOWEVER PATIENCE & PERSISTENCE is the answer EVERY TIME. THE AT-PRO IS A PRO ON LAND AND IN FRESH WATER. our READERS and customers LOVE THEM, almost as much as the Sovereigns and Excaliburs II..

Re: Garrett's New Winter 2012 Issue Of The "GARRETT SEARCHER" Is Out....Check It Out:thumbup:
Posted by: hipshote28
Date: January 22, 2012 09:54AM
Well if ya'll didnt see i'm Matt C from hewitt tx the class ring returned after 44 yrs

Re: Garrett's New Summer 2012 Issue Of The "GARRETT SEARCHER" Is Out....Check It Out:thumbup:
Posted by: wildeagle77
Date: June 08, 2012 02:45PM
well jhon edmonton this time u will have the pleasure to meet me not only by message.

i'm paolo s. on the last pages.

hope to meet u one day personally.

by guys.

one more thing Steve is a very good searcher.

PAOLO

http://metaldetectoritalia.forumfree.it/

garrett user !!!

Re: Garrett's New Fall 2012 Issue Of The "GARRETT SEARCHER" Is Out....Check It Out:thumbup:
Posted by: ozzie jack
Date: October 16, 2012 04:11AM
look up jack b, i think page 4, that is me and my finds in merredin

Re: Garrett's New Fall 2012 Issue Of The "GARRETT SEARCHER" Is Out....Check It Out:thumbup:
Posted by: Dannypowell702
Date: October 25, 2012 07:37PM
I hope these pictures are big enough to see. I found this ring in a water conservation lake that is now dry. It was built in the 1930's by the Civil Conservation Corp. All the ring I have found of there's were bronze with a green pine tree on the face. I was told this must have been an Army officers ring and been special make. Had anyone seen one like it before?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login