Findmall.com

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.

Garrett Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Garrett's New "WINTER" 2014 Issue Of The "GARRETT SEARCHER" Is Out....Check It Out:thumbup:
Posted by: John-Edmonton
Date: October 16, 2011 05:04PM
Click on the link below:

http://www.garrett.com/hobbysite/searcher_pdf/3500061_searcher_2014_winter_lowres.pdf

Edited 10 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2014 09:20PM by John-Edmonton.

Re: Garrett's New Fall Issue Of The "GARRETT SEARCHER" Is Out....Check It Out:thumbup:
Posted by: codydog50
Date: October 17, 2011 03:03PM
Hey, I'm on page 12! I should say my dimes are on page 12!, added three more to the pile, 1925, 1919 and a 1929 Mercury dimes. HH..C-Dog

AT Pro, GTP 1350, PRO POINTER

Re: Garrett's New Fall Issue Of The "GARRETT SEARCHER" Is Out....Check It Out:thumbup:
Posted by: fongu
Date: October 18, 2011 03:30PM
I got my copy in the mail and those were some fantastic finds. I recently renewed my subscription to W&E Treasure magazine and I'm looking forward to reading the articles and seeing the photos of the finds. I only hope I can get out some and find something worth sending a photo in.

Posted by: oldranger
Date: October 21, 2011 02:44PM
I got mine by mail too

I read it several times and
always enjoy it

One of these days youll see me in it!!!!!

HH

Ron

Rangers Lead The Way :usaflag::usaa:

Posted by: vietvet
Date: October 30, 2011 08:43PM
good read and some awesome finds :clapping:

Re: Garrett's New Winter 2012 Issue Of The "GARRETT SEARCHER" Is Out....Check It Out:thumbup:
Posted by: TH'ers Gazette
Date: January 12, 2012 03:14PM
AWESOME, GARRETT MAKES IT LOOK SO EASY, HOWEVER PATIENCE & PERSISTENCE is the answer EVERY TIME. THE AT-PRO IS A PRO ON LAND AND IN FRESH WATER. our READERS and customers LOVE THEM, almost as much as the Sovereigns and Excaliburs II..

Re: Garrett's New Winter 2012 Issue Of The "GARRETT SEARCHER" Is Out....Check It Out:thumbup:
Posted by: hipshote28
Date: January 22, 2012 09:54AM
Well if ya'll didnt see i'm Matt C from hewitt tx the class ring returned after 44 yrs

Re: Garrett's New Summer 2012 Issue Of The "GARRETT SEARCHER" Is Out....Check It Out:thumbup:
Posted by: wildeagle77
Date: June 08, 2012 02:45PM
well jhon edmonton this time u will have the pleasure to meet me not only by message.

i'm paolo s. on the last pages.

hope to meet u one day personally.

by guys.

one more thing Steve is a very good searcher.

PAOLO

http://metaldetectoritalia.forumfree.it/

garrett user !!!

Re: Garrett's New Fall 2012 Issue Of The "GARRETT SEARCHER" Is Out....Check It Out:thumbup:
Posted by: ozzie jack
Date: October 16, 2012 04:11AM
look up jack b, i think page 4, that is me and my finds in merredin

Re: Garrett's New Fall 2012 Issue Of The "GARRETT SEARCHER" Is Out....Check It Out:thumbup:
Posted by: Dannypowell702
Date: October 25, 2012 07:37PM
I hope these pictures are big enough to see. I found this ring in a water conservation lake that is now dry. It was built in the 1930's by the Civil Conservation Corp. All the ring I have found of there's were bronze with a green pine tree on the face. I was told this must have been an Army officers ring and been special make. Had anyone seen one like it before?