Findmall.com

Garrett Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: There's Lots Of Brilliant :nerd: Talent On This Garrett Metal Detecting Forum. ."WHAT DO/DID YOU DO FOR A LIVING?????" :ninja:
Posted by: TheLegend27
Date: January 19, 2017 06:38AM
Former software developer. Quit that gig. Changing careers. Finishing medical school now at 43.

Re: There's Lots Of Brilliant :nerd: Talent On This Garrett Metal Detecting Forum. ."WHAT DO/DID YOU DO FOR A LIVING?????" :ninja:
Posted by: oleterryg
Date: February 20, 2017 04:22PM
Owned and operated an independent property and casualty insurance agency for 38 years. My wife and I worked together for 28 of those years.

Retired 5 years ago. My son purchased the business and doing well.

Posted by: Speedlunker
Date: April 25, 2017 02:28PM
Active Firefighter/EMT, Urban Search and Rescue Team Member:usaflag:

Posted by: Mega
Date: May 06, 2017 04:01AM
Was able to retire 'healthy' from main stream work at 50 and living the 'Dream as they say' :wink:

Deus and Nexus MP main everyday detectors

Displays on a Detector are really the equivalent of relying on sub-titles,give me a Analogue machine anyday.

Site specific use machines.
TDI Pro 20'' Mono
Nexus SE dual 9'' coil
Fisher TW-5 twin box
Crossbow PI Coiltek 14x9 Mono
Mirage PI 5'' Mono
DFX 18'' Detech
T2 SEF15x12
IDX Pro 15'' Concentric
Arado120b
B1 and B3
Trident11 Extreme NEL Snake

Mainly hunt deep ploughed and pasture sites,trashy roman/saxon and celtic permissions.

Posted by: irnwrkr
Date: May 06, 2017 01:54PM
Crane operator

Posted by: xjjeepster
Date: May 08, 2017 10:21PM
Police Officer (Full Time) 11 years
Cabinet Maker (Part Time) Since High School

Posted by: skipper1
Date: July 07, 2017 08:43AM
Worked in radio on air for 42 years. Now, I drive a school bus and love it. I have a AT Max coming as soon as they're released and can't wait.

Posted by: GunBoss
Date: July 19, 2017 11:23AM
I served 38 years in the Navy, came in as a E-1 and retired as an 0-6 just last year, served on Submarines, Submarine Tenders and a Aircraft Carrier as well as overseas. I now work for General Dynamics Mission Systems as an Engineering Fellow. I have a Garrett Treasure Ace 300 that I am passing down to my granddaughter because I just go the AT Pro.

Posted by: undersc0re
Date: November 08, 2017 04:20PM
Freight train conductor, locomotive engineer when needed.
I gave up metal detecting a few years ago and sold my trex scoop, at gold, and garrett pin pointer. Now I would like to get back into it, I am patiently researching which detector to invest in. Hoping garrett releases a new pi detector :shrug:. Otherwise this spring I will probably get an atx....was dreaming of a gpz...lol. I am in an area that is mineralized, with the odd small nugget, lots of river bedrock and gravels to detect not to mention tons of silt. I am up in B.C. Canada.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/08/2017 04:23PM by undersc0re.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login