Findmall.com

Garrett Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: There's Lots Of Brilliant :nerd: Talent On This Garrett Metal Detecting Forum. ."WHAT DO/DID YOU DO FOR A LIVING?????" :ninja:
Posted by: 1950cupajo
Date: March 02, 2014 03:01PM
1ringedingy
Prior to the last election, I was a System Administrator. Since Obama became president, I am now a professional US Taxpayer.

Ray

Me too!

Re: There's Lots Of Brilliant :nerd: Talent On This Garrett Metal Detecting Forum. ."WHAT DO/DID YOU DO FOR A LIVING?????" :ninja:
Posted by: 1950cupajo
Date: March 02, 2014 03:10PM
I was in the Army from 68-71, Spent some time as a house painter. went to work for the federal government 78 retired 2008. While I worked the the Government I painted, made signes, and then ended up doing a desk job as a Quality Assureance Spec .

I have been detecting since 73

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2014 03:12PM by 1950cupajo.

Posted by: ANGRYJOE
Date: March 07, 2014 09:18AM
HI ALL I AM JOE N. AKA ANGRYJOE 25+ YEARS HERE IN THE US NAVY I AM A SENIOR CHIEF PETTY OFFICER AND LIVE ON BASE OVER IN ATSUGI JAPAN. JUST GOT IN TO THE DETECTING GAME AND CANT WAIT TILL IT WORMS UP A BIT SO I CAN GET OUT THERE AND FIND SOME COOL STUFF.

"ANGRYJOE"
US DIGGER IN JAPAN.

Posted by: Fortuna
Date: March 09, 2014 03:07AM
I'm an electrician by trade, got my own small electrical construction company, I live on the Cape of Good Hope Peninsular in South Africa and do a bit of Tuna fishing when the season is here.
Also am in partnership in a nano tech paint factory (anti-corrosion and thermal coatings).
Been detecting for +- 2 years now, mainly beach hunting as there are literally hundreds of beaches close to me.

Posted by: DeepIron
Date: March 22, 2014 10:11PM
Industrial Instrumentation Technician / PLC Control Programmer for Oilfield and Power generation applications.

In my spare time i am a HAM / Meteorite Hunter / Gold Miner / Recreational Geologist.

:garrett: Garrett AT Pro, :garrett: Garrett ATX Deepseeker, :garrett: Garrett Propointer
Searching for Pallasites, Mesosiderites, Fine Silicated Octahedrites and Gold if i can get it !

Posted by: elki1052
Date: March 28, 2014 07:29PM
Farmer since I was borne till I was 17 in my Country.
Then I move here to The States in 1981 and worked the farm fields of Central Calif.
After 2 years of field work I became a Driver for few moths then a Heavy Equipment Op.
Then got my self into a Technical College and became Electronic Technician
and since 1986 I have been working as an Electronic Engineer of Office equipment
I work for Sharp Microelectronics, Konica Business Solutions and Canon/ OCE.
my first detector was a CXIII in the 90s (I still have it and works great) been detecting since.
thx.
Elki.

Posted by: Markmac
Date: April 02, 2014 02:23PM
Automotive sales since 1978...chev, gmc,buick,chry,jeep and dodge.....Markmac

Posted by: Power Guy
Date: May 14, 2014 04:57PM
I am a Project Manager for Power Engineers. We design and build Power generation plants, Transmission towers and substations. All types of energy. Wind, Solar, Natural Gas...You name it. if it involves power.. We do it.

Posted by: clamport
Date: May 15, 2014 11:23AM
I am 25 year old (at the time of writing) software engineer with a background in persistent surveillance applications and defense projects. Currently, I work doing medical device protocol translation (both soundway more interesting than they look in person).

Re: There's Lots Of Brilliant :nerd: Talent On This Garrett Metal Detecting Forum. ."WHAT DO/DID YOU DO FOR A LIVING?????" :ninja:N/T
Posted by: Power Guy
Date: May 15, 2014 01:26PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2014 01:27PM by Power Guy.

Posted by: dbreazeale
Date: May 18, 2014 08:29PM
I pull tandem 48' trailers for a wine and liquor distributor in NY state.

Posted by: JSavon
Date: May 20, 2014 11:23PM
Started out working construction for about 15 years. Now I work at a distribution center as a conveyor technician. I started metal detecting last year, my wife bought me a bounty hunter as a starter machine. Now I use the Garrett Ace 250, last weekend I purchased a Tecnetics Alpha for $50 from someone at work.

Posted by: rljehart
Date: June 08, 2014 10:18PM
I have been employed by the Morrison Milling Company since October of 1982 Flour and Cornmeal processing -- i am a maintenance technician --- took up metal detecting on a whim in 1986 --seen a couple of oldtimers in a park --- and thought that would be a good hobby -----bought a Teknetics mark 1 -- still my favorite machine --- Rick Hart

Posted by: Culprit51
Date: June 16, 2014 10:56AM
Been in the manufacturing of highway guardrail for the past 20 yrs, now in sales selling hot dipped galvanizing service. Seen all kinds of structural steel and down to small plates. Been interested in MDing for years and just purchased a Garrett AT Pro with pin pointer.

Posted by: dahut
Date: June 21, 2014 08:33AM
I've been in the industrial maintenance field for 25 years.
Currently, I'm a maintenance training Coordinator.

David
Whatever you do, do it with enthusiasm.

"All of society comes to nothing without good plumbing."

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login