Findmall.com

Garrett Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: There's Lots Of Brilliant :nerd: Talent On This Garrett Metal Detecting Forum. ."WHAT DO/DID YOU DO FOR A LIVING?????" :ninja:
Posted by: Tom Miles
Date: April 01, 2012 07:44PM
I work in the shipping dept. At a Lowes Distribution Center. I have two children and am single. Life has been a struggle thats for sure.

Re: There's Lots Of Brilliant :nerd: Talent On This Garrett Metal Detecting Forum. ."WHAT DO/DID YOU DO FOR A LIVING?????" :ninja:
Posted by: rick lilien
Date: April 11, 2012 01:12PM
hello everyone. i've been a member now for about 4 minutes. i stopped working one year ago, almost to the day. i've been restoring antiques and furniture most of my life. over the years i have worked at other jobs, but restoration is what i enjoy. it's a lucky man who enjoys his work. it becomes more of a hobby than a labor for money. i have never hunted with a detector before. i bought a garrett 250 which should arrive in a day or two. i am really looking forward to beginning a new hobby. i'm thankful that there is so much expertise and knowledge that i can call on for help.

rick

Posted by: Mudd
Date: April 13, 2012 07:25AM
In a nut shell, I am a Jack-of-all trades. A carpenter by trade, but over the years have gained knowledge in most if not all phases of home construction. If I had to I could build a house by myself, knowledge wise at least...my body couldn't put up with me actually attempting it lol

Re: There's Lots Of Brilliant :nerd: Talent On This Garrett Metal Detecting Forum. ."WHAT DO/DID YOU DO FOR A LIVING?????" :ninja:N/T
Posted by: SWAMP HAWK
Date: April 15, 2012 02:27AM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Posted by: Rainman
Date: April 30, 2012 01:26PM
I'm an archaeologist.

Posted by: darrenb
Date: May 01, 2012 08:27AM
Electronic and Physical security in banking. Tinker with alarms, camera systems, lockwork, those annoying drive up tube systems, pretty much anything electronic or mechanical in a bank. Do a lot of traveling, and am always looking for old parks along the way!

AT Pro
5x8 coil
Propointer
Minelab Explorer xs
Tesoro Amigo II
Lesche

Posted by: Onus
Date: May 05, 2012 04:13PM
Served in the USAF for 4 years, Texas, Libya, and Florida. Got my college degree while working full time as a police officer for the City of Tulsa, Oklahoma for almost 22 years. Took my police pension and rehired by the City as Manager of Code Enforcement for ten years. Retired and now am a full time Grandpa and mentor for seven grandkids, a daughter, pretty wife and two sons. Best job I have had yet! Monty

Posted by: Fabio
Date: May 06, 2012 03:46AM
Civil & industrial electrician. Specialized in wiring distribution panels and cabinets. Automation installations for medical units. I collect coins and matchbox-sized toy busses. Whenever I can, I squeek in a couple hours detecting after work or on weekends, but with double shifts, it ain't easy...

Posted by: SPONNIE73
Date: May 09, 2012 09:49AM
Full time electronic repair technician for a communications test equipment company. Part time Pastor for Churches of God General Conference.

Mike

Posted by: Celtic Dragon
Date: May 25, 2012 03:02PM
I am in Fleet Management, my speciality is utility construction fleets.

:ukflag:Re: There's Lots Of Brilliant :nerd: Talent On This Garrett Metal Detecting Forum. ."WHAT DO/DID YOU DO FOR A LIVING?????" :ninja:
Posted by: JAN1
Date: June 05, 2012 05:53AM
I am a retired Sommelier!!!!!!!!!!!! after 40 years.

Posted by: DominatorSteve
Date: June 09, 2012 07:03PM
I am a graduate of the University of Maryland. I am a longshoreman at the Port of Baltimore.

Posted by: BRYANT1969
Date: June 12, 2012 12:03AM
Live in Milton West Virginia started out in Law enforcement and became chief of police in a small town. Couldn't raise 2 boys on that salary so i went to work for CSX Railroad as a Yardmaster.

Posted by: CHRIS OC
Date: June 17, 2012 08:26PM
Power dept. Lineman , metro north railroad.

Posted by: kevinagar
Date: June 22, 2012 07:44AM
Mechanical Engineering... so I need a hobby that gets me out of a chair and away from a computer!!!! Metal Detecting is definitely it!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login