Findmall.com

Garrett Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
AT Pro Was Real Hot! Got My Best Find Of The Year Yesterday:thumbup:
Posted by: John-Edmonton
Date: June 15, 2017 01:28AM

These are my 3 hunts since Sunday. There just aren't enough hours in a day to work, home chores,detect and do the photo editing after each hunt.

I dug up some nice coins. Three silvers are a welcomed booty.

There were a lot of spent ammo during my travels this week. It surely was a wild west at one time!

Speaking of ammo, how's this for a mother of all shelling casing? Elephant gun, anti-aircraft or flare gun?

I love finding vintage jewelry. Nothing too fancy, but old none-the-less.

I dug up 3 spoons, one was a junker but the other two were very interesting. Nice addition to my collection.

Here's my favorite find! An old vintage metal Canada Park's Pass, which would d either go on a licence plate or radiator. I have always wanted to get one of these......well, my number was up this week.

Below were a couple more interesting finds!

Re: AT Pro Was Real Hot! Got My Best Find Of The Year Yesterday:thumbup:
Posted by: Roscue2
Date: June 24, 2017 11:28PM
John, that's so cool that Canada actually had metal plates for its national park passes. Here in the US the original passes were basically window stickers... also cool, but the metal plates are cooler imo.

Posted by: fongu
Date: June 26, 2017 11:43AM
Interesting assortment of finds, especially the park pass.

Posted by: dbado1
Date: July 22, 2017 10:47PM
The "Mother of all Shell Casings" would appear to be an all metal shotgun shell.(?) Late 1800s to early 1900s. Your's is in great shape! They are usually smashed...

Like this one on the left.

Dean

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login