Findmall.com

Garrett Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
greyghost headphones
Posted by: ewtaylor
Date: June 16, 2017 08:03PM
Looking for info on the AMPHIBIAN model. Thinking of buying a pair for my infinium and at series detector (if I get one later in the year). Pros and cons please. Maybe even an unbiased review?

thanks,

wayne

Re: greyghost headphones
Posted by: John-Edmonton
Date: June 16, 2017 09:11PM
I have a pair and am happy with them!

Re: greyghost headphones
Posted by: Buddy_TX
Date: June 17, 2017 03:58PM
Call Gary Storm at Detector Pro. He will be happy to explain anything you want to know about them. 845 635-1838

Re: grey ghost headphones
Posted by: M9538
Date: August 06, 2017 04:31PM
Just as an item of interest: I was just on the Detector Pro Website and saw that Gary Storm is retiring and selling the company.

From the Website -
After 34+ years doing business as Hudson River Metal Detector and Scuba Sales and DetectorPro, LLC, it's time to announce my retirement. I would like to thank all my distributors, dealers, and walk-in customers throughout the many years for their loyal friendship and patronage.

I am proud to look back on our many innovative accomplishments which include the industry's first high-quality Headhunter Headphone Series, the headphone integrated electronics of our Headhunter Metal Detector Series, and our high-performance Probes.

Gold Digger Innovative Products will be taking over for us and will continue the DetectorPro product line. Please contact them directly for distributor/dealer sales and DetectorPro product warranty service at:

Email: info@golddiggerinnovativeproducts.com

Tel: 908-595-9933

Gold Digger Innovative Products Web Site

Gold Digger Innovative Products
21 Colfax Street
Raritan, NJ 08869
908-595-9933

The DetectorPro web site will remain up for product reference.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login