Findmall.com

Garrett Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Canceled Order of AT max
Posted by: Waterdog
Date: June 19, 2017 11:57AM
I called Garrett to find out how they was doing with the AT max and when it might be shipped out. They told me that there (was no information they could share at this time.) So I think they are having issues with it and can not share that. I called the place I ordered it from and canceled my order.
I think Garrett dropped the ball on this one.

Re: Canceled Order of AT max
Posted by: John-Edmonton
Date: June 19, 2017 12:59PM
If you keep track of all releases of different manufacturers, they all seem to come out later then the original release date. I guess things happen, changes are made and they are late. Better late and be operating properly over quick release date plagued with issues. I hope the wait is not too much longer like everyone else. :)

Date: June 19, 2017 03:37PM
They could have told they are working on it, or something. But I hear NOTHING ! Nothing they could say. Very Disappointed. Are they even working on it , i have No idea.

Posted by: John-Edmonton
Date: June 19, 2017 03:46PM
I suggest you talk to them.....give them a cal. That might help.:shrug:

Posted by: dan b
Date: June 19, 2017 09:18PM
Just be glad you're not a Tesoro fan waiting for the Cazador. It's been a 3 year wait and still going. A few months is nothing. You guys need to relax. Swing what you've got and have fun. The AT Max will be released when it's ready. I'm planning to get one over he winter. I'm not interested in the first production run. Let the bugs get worked out first.

Current detectors:
:garrett: ATPro
Previously owned: :tesoro:, :garrett:, :fisher: , :teknetics:, :minelab:, and :whites:

Date: June 20, 2017 09:05AM
I got excited when they first showed the video of the New Garrett at max and Pre ordered. But I still have the Garrett at pro and other machines to swing while Garrett works on the max.

Posted by: hammer0419
Date: June 21, 2017 07:45PM
Patience is a virtue. However, they should be honest with their customers. It only helps their slaes and relationships.

Posted by: dan b
Date: June 21, 2017 09:21PM
Have they really not been honest? I don't recall any deception on their part. They announced a new machine and now they're preparing it for production. Pretty straightforward concept. Patience!

Current detectors:
:garrett: ATPro
Previously owned: :tesoro:, :garrett:, :fisher: , :teknetics:, :minelab:, and :whites:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login