Findmall.com

Garrett Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Z Lynk transmitter quit on me
Posted by: dan b
Date: August 05, 2017 08:22AM
Has anyone else had this happen? It was recently charged, and it was working fine for about an hour and a half this morning. Then nothing. The red LED is off. I've already sent an email off to Garrett, but in the meantime I would be awesome if there's some kind of "trick" to get this working. I did realize that I probably should have the adapter cable for the ATPRO so I can use my favourite headphones in case something like this happens. I just ordered one.

Thanks,

Dan

Current detectors:
:garrett: ATPro
Previously owned: :tesoro:, :garrett:, :fisher: , :teknetics:, :minelab:, and :whites:

Re: Z Lynk transmitter quit on me
Posted by: Thylacine
Date: August 05, 2017 10:48PM
Dan.

Read the introduction to the video, there seems to be a common problem with the early (first release) of the Z-Lynk. From what I have read on other forums, not many units are affected and Garrett is dealing with the issue by replacing the problem units ASAP!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSLkerQ1rJA&t=503s

Posted by: John-Edmonton
Date: August 09, 2017 08:48PM
Garrett will replace it for you!

Date: August 10, 2017 03:59AM
It's in process now. Unfortunately not directly because I'm in Canada, but the bottom line is that I should have the replacement transmitter in a couple of weeks.

Current detectors:
Previously owned: :tesoro:, :garrett:, :fisher: , :teknetics:, :minelab:, and :whites:

Date: August 17, 2017 05:57AM
Should have it in my hands today.

Current detectors:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login