Findmall.com

Garrett Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
How To Become A Proficient Coin Shooter, No Matter Which Equipment You Use :nerd:
Posted by: John-Edmonton
Date: October 13, 2017 10:43PM

First of all, find a target with whatever metal detector you use. Swing the coil over it from at least 2 different directions to validate a decent target.

Carefully, and I mean real carefully, find out exactly where that coin is in the hole. Using an electronic pin-pointer saves time and prevents you from scratching that coin. Experienced coin shooters always take their time retrieving the target. Set the coin on the ground, and don't grab it with your bare fingers. Fresh silver from the ground can be permanently stained from the salt in your sweat. Just leave it.......

Next, get your firearm, aim, and squeeze the trigger. It doesn't matter how close your firearm is to the target, make sure your sights are aligned perfectly, then, ever so slowly pull the trigger. "POP!"

The more centered the bullet passes through the coin, the better coin shooter you are. I managed a bulls-eye on this one. It took years pf practice to get this good! :)

Re: How To Become A Proficient Coin Shooter, No Matter Which Equipment You Use :nerd:
Posted by: Dang
Date: October 14, 2017 11:18AM
:crylol:
First I cursed you.

Re: How To Become A Proficient Coin Shooter, No Matter Which Equipment You Use :nerd:
Posted by: Gamma_Joe
Date: October 14, 2017 07:16PM
John, you're a real Garrett sharpshooter!

Cheers,

Joe

Posted by: rferrari
Date: October 14, 2017 07:38PM
It is irresponsible to suggest the use of a firearm in a post. I know you are being facetious but some simpleton or youth will not. No one should discharge a firearm at the ground.

Posted by: John-Edmonton
Date: October 16, 2017 12:16AM
I am.....:thumbup:

Posted by: fongu
Date: October 16, 2017 11:45AM
Coin shooting is one thing, but don't go shooting the bull. lol

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login