Findmall.com

Garrett Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Garrett AT Guys Headed Out To An Old PIC-NIC Site And Got Silver :detecting: :detecting:
Posted by: John-Edmonton
Date: October 14, 2017 12:43AM

It's getting cold up here. The lakes are getting a thin skiff of ice on them at night. But......a hunt at this time of year gives a man a good night sleep. We hunted for nearly 7 hours. here are the finds. That's one heck of a large pull tab I dug. :rofl:

A wheat cent, silver, nickel from the 40's and other things.

Here are some of the spent hunting shells we dug up.

Had to build a fire to warm up, and have some good tasting hot dogs.

Re: Garrett AT Guys Headed Out To An Old PIC-NIC Site And Got Silver :detecting: :detecting:
Posted by: DigPan
Date: October 14, 2017 05:40PM
You are un-believable!

Re: Garrett AT Guys Headed Out To An Old PIC-NIC Site And Got Silver :detecting: :detecting:
Date: October 16, 2017 12:15AM
I live for detecting.....don't watch sports, :starwars: don't watch much TV, love my job, kids grown up, but some still at home which frees up a lot of time! :thumbup:

Posted by: wyohunter99
Date: November 01, 2017 11:55PM
That’s the life right there! Well done!

Date: November 05, 2017 07:08AM
I agree....there is something about being out in the wild, metal detecting, building a fire and celebrating the hunt with some good old fashioned hot dogs.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login