Findmall.com

Technology Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Detectorpro Uniprobe
Posted by: nautieurope
Date: August 18, 2017 07:57AM
I have a Detectorpro Uniprobe, and want to get a 11" coil built for it. Does anybody know the resistance, inductance, etc I need. Also I would be interested if anyone has experience of the dectorpro pi and what they think. Thanks

Re: Detectorpro Uniprobe
Posted by: foggynotion
Date: August 18, 2017 09:14AM
They use the same coil as the Headhunter Pulse but with a different connector. The inductance is 1 millihenry and the resistance is 10 ohms.

Posted by: nautieurope
Date: August 18, 2017 10:37AM
Thanks a lot foggy thats the info I needed, got no reply from Detectorpro's new owners!
I have found someone that will build me the coil with correct connectors so it will be an interesting addition to my PI collection.

Posted by: RogerW
Date: October 11, 2017 09:45PM
I also have a uniprobe and have toyed with the idea of adding a coil, but have not been able to locate one. If you are successful with having one built, I would be interested in any specifics you would be willing to share. I know in addition to the coil there would be cable and mounting issues to resolve. Thanks.

RDW

Posted by: RogerW
Date: October 13, 2017 08:16PM
RogerW
I also have a uniprobe and have toyed with the idea of adding a coil, but have not been able to locate one. If you are successful with having one built, I would be interested in any specifics you would be willing to share. I know in addition to the coil there would be cable and mounting issues to resolve. Thanks.

As a follow-up to this message, if anyone has a surplus coil that would be compatible with the Uniprobe, I would be interested in visiting with you. Thanks.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login