Findmall.com

Fisher Classic Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
wiring diagram for fisher gold strike
Posted by: machine744014
Date: November 02, 2014 01:06PM
PLEASE HELP The 5 pin connector that goes into control housing. All the wires broke off. I need to know which color wires goes to which pin. Does anybody have diagram for this problem?

Re: wiring diagram for fisher gold strike
Posted by: MarkCZ
Date: November 02, 2014 02:18PM
I'm not sure if the wiring for that connector is the same for the Coin$trike, but I'm thinking it is, if so I could pull the housing back from the one on my C$ and give you the pin/wire colors from it.

Mark

Date: November 02, 2014 03:01PM
That would be great. Thank you.

Date: November 02, 2014 08:41PM
Coin$trike coil connector wire color to pin number.

Red = pin 4
Red Shield = pin 2

White = pin 1
White Shield = pin 3

Jumper from pin 3 to strain relief (ground)

Center pin #5 unused.

Mark

Date: November 04, 2014 05:08PM
Well, did my wiring information help you out any? (that is to say is it working now)
Mark

Date: November 05, 2014 01:19AM
No it did not. On the gold strike inside the control housing there are 5 wires that come off the circuit board and go to a 5 pin connector. I need to know which color wire goes to which pin.Thanks for trying.

Date: November 05, 2014 05:49PM
So, I take it that the wires broke lose at the connector inside the control housing? If that's the case that would be sort of strange and NO movement on them.

The fifth pin (center pin) isn't used at the coil, then it has no purpose or function to the detector.

Mark

Date: November 09, 2014 09:16PM
If the wire is red on pin 4 going to the coil, would be pin 4 going into the control housing? Same with the white wire? If it is on Pin 2, would it be on pin 2 going into the control housing?

Date: November 09, 2014 09:28PM
machine744014
If the wire is red on pin 4 going to the coil, would be pin 4 going into the control housing? Same with the white wire? If it is on Pin 2, would it be on pin 2 going into the control housing?

Those two connectors are a "SET" so the pin numbers are the same. Or to say, pin one should be the same pin in both connectors, now what I don't know is if the wire colors on the connector for the control housing is the same colors as the wires used in the cable for the coil? They're is no RULE that says they need to be, those wires could be any color, in fact I'm going say that unless they used a section of coil cable to wire it up they are probably not the same color (they could be). Pin one is pin one in and out of a set of connectors.

Mark

Posted by: Mike Hillis
Date: February 10, 2015 10:10PM
You'd be better off asking your question on some of the prospecting forums. There are still Goldstrikes out there. A whites dealer in Arizona has one he uses as a loaner for customers. Wouldn't sell it to me, either, when I tried to buy it.

I can't give the name as he is not a sponser but you can find him quick enough. Company name starts with a P.

Good luck.
HH
Mike

*****Fisher F75 LTD w/DST ***** Whites V3 ***** Teknetics G2+LTD ***** Tesoro Golden/Cleansweep combo *****Teknetics ETPro *****Teknetics Omega 8500***** Tesoro Golden Sabre II *****Tesoro Compadre *****

Posted by: littlebigman
Date: April 13, 2015 03:54AM
machine 74, I own a Gold$trike and Coin$trike and have been an Electronics technician for 35 years , if you listen to these other guys a little bit of knowledge can be dangerous , do you still need the wiring diagram ? Also Fisher can sometimes help if you ask them about there outdated machines ....I have repaired thousands of electronic units down to component level including industrial metal detectors on the bench and in the field !!!

Date: April 13, 2015 08:21AM
littlebigman
machine 74, I own a Gold$trike and Coin$trike and have been an Electronics technician for 35 years , if you listen to these other guys a little bit of knowledge can be dangerous , do you still need the wiring diagram ? Also Fisher can sometimes help if you ask them about there outdated machines ....I have repaired thousands of electronic units down to component level including industrial metal detectors on the bench and in the field !!!

Oh Boy! I can tell you've been a big help on here with your total of 14 post in six years. Somebody needs help and you lay back for over six months to come back at us with all of your great brain power. They guy may not even be alive by now.

Thanks for your helpful insight of your brain power.

Mark

Avatar, Me and my two brothers from left to right!

WV62 - MarkCZ - Still Looking 52

Posted by: littlebigman
Date: May 18, 2015 02:42AM
I was busy but if machine needs a diagram I could make one up from my goldstrike with proper explanations , I also have a Degree in Electronics , not everyone or even anyone in my field is willing to share there hard earned knowledge !!

Date: September 26, 2015 10:46PM
Good evening my friend!
I take it you stayed a little late at work this evening, so you had a few on your way home just to help unwind from the rough week.

Sleep well! Monday is only a couple of days away and it starts all over again. Maybe you'll have better luck figuring out that electronic schematic next week, If not you may make 50 total post by the new year and that would mean that the local bar there could hire another waitress.

Good Night!!!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2015 10:40AM by Elton.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login