Findmall.com

Fisher Classic Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
How to remove the metal cable end from your coil.
Posted by: oneton
Date: February 16, 2015 07:29PM
To all who wants to remove the cable from the metal plug holder wonder no more this will work on cz and coinstrike coils for sure .Put the metal end in a vise just like the pic shows, then you see that hole up hi on the plug you will see a little push bar in that hole this is the lock that holds the black plug into the metal housing.Now push that little push bar in and pull slightly on the black pulg with a pair of plairs and it will slide out. That little push bar is made on the black plastic plug and it will come out with the plug. I think you can just slide the black plug back in line the push bar back up with that hole and it should snap back into place. bayou boy.

Re: How to remove the metal cable end from your coil.N/T
Date: February 16, 2015 07:42PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Re: How to remove the metal cable end from your coil.
Posted by: REVIER
Date: February 17, 2015 06:43PM
Great...just one thing.
Exactly why would someone want to do this?

"What if doing the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?”
F70, F2, Compadre, Mojave, Judge2 - 2017....Clad, 13 silver targets including a freaking Barber quarter, a beautiful walker and two V nickels...
Plus other cool stuff.

Date: February 17, 2015 07:39PM
Do this so you can slide the shrink wrap over the end of the cracked or broken cable,or maybe you had a wire pull out from your plug end. In my case my cable was cracked up so I could not slide the shrink wrap over the large plug so the plug has to come off and this is the way to get it off.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/2015 07:57PM by oneton.

Posted by: REVIER
Date: February 18, 2015 07:31AM
oneton
Do this so you can slide the shrink wrap over the end of the cracked or broken cable,or maybe you had a wire pull out from your plug end. In my case my cable was cracked up so I could not slide the shrink wrap over the large plug so the plug has to come off and this is the way to get it off.

Ahhh, to repair a broken cable.
Got it.

"What if doing the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?”
F70, F2, Compadre, Mojave, Judge2 - 2017....Clad, 13 silver targets including a freaking Barber quarter, a beautiful walker and two V nickels...
Plus other cool stuff.

Posted by: mudpuppy
Date: February 19, 2015 05:28AM
Thank you...I've been thinking about attempting this in order to route the cable on the inside of the shaft of my F70...drill a hole in the shaft near the bottom, and one up near the top by the box...I dont change coils, and never change the length of the shaft anyway...thought it would make for a really clean package...:clapping:
Mud

Nasty words, and suggestive post.

Date: February 19, 2015 02:44PM
Glad I could help because I was scratching my head trying to figure this out with a little help from dan and a little added thinking I figured this out.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login