Findmall.com

Fisher Classic Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
The Coinstrike follow up
Posted by: michael NY
Date: May 04, 2016 02:44PM
I have hunted this park for some time now and I really have a solid faith in my C$. I went back to same area it's big with my explorer again it's seen plenty of swinging time from me. Good conditions for coins ground wet. A few repeatable signals of junk but I feel the Coinstrike holds its own ground. I was using the stock coil on both machines. I go back soon and try the small coils see what I can find. HH

Michael

Keep us posted. I am a coin$trike fan..
Posted by: Elton
Date: May 04, 2016 04:36PM
I found a lot of deep Indian Head pennies in pounded sites with tracking on...

Supporter Of Findmall Sponsors
Proud to be a findmall Moderator !

Elton
Posted by: michael NY
Date: May 15, 2016 10:54AM
Elton, using your c$ did you use just the stock coil any success using different coils? I really enjoy how well the small coil separated trash and iron. I have for the most part used the tracking off, now I am going to set it up and go for a few hunts in that mode
Thanks

Michael

I used both 8 stock and 5" coil
Posted by: Elton
Date: May 15, 2016 04:42PM
separation was good with 5" but suffered depth loss. Unlike the 75's that seem to have great depth with the 5" ..The 8" coil gets better depth...and separates really well for an 8" coil..

I have a lot of clay type dirt ..so the tracking smoothed out the drastic changes in the mineralized clay. Hit Indian Pennies around 7 and 8" deep ............. in junked out older park settings.

Supporter Of Findmall Sponsors
Proud to be a findmall Moderator !

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2016 06:39PM by Elton.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login