Findmall.com

Digital Photography Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
How can I download pics??
Posted by: After-1-
Date: June 18, 2017 11:22PM
I tried everything and nothing works for me to download, Browse will show my pic---(DSCN1495.JPG) then hit Upload and Nothing _Its says ( You failed to attach any files,please try again) I'm really lost here-----------------------after1-----------

Re: How can I download pics??
Posted by: vito
Date: June 19, 2017 12:15PM
Hello After-1-.

May be this can be of some help... as it is how I do this....

First I hit the link "upload file".

Then I use the button which is called "durchsuchen" here.

That gives me another window (explorer?) where in I search the place where the images are stored.
Here I click on the image to be uploaded and then I hit the OPEN button, it's called "öffnen" in this image.

When this is done I see the name of the image and the "upload" button which I press now.

When the image is uploaded two other buttons will appear, "create link in message" and "delete".
Now I place the cursor in that row where I want the image to come out of the message and hit the button "create link in message".

The last steps I do is hitting the preview button to have a look at the whole thread and if everything is fine
and there is no need for some editing sending the whole thing via the "post message button".
(sorry for the german terms)

Hope this will work for you, too.
All my best.
Vito

Re: How can I download pics?? I think the biggest problem is
Posted by: Ron J
Date: June 19, 2017 03:53PM
The tiles are too large.

Date: June 20, 2017 10:33AM
Ok, so how do I make them smaller???????? -I spent some time looking to find something and nothing I understand ----------------after1-----------

Date: June 20, 2017 02:35PM
What operating system are you using?

Date: June 20, 2017 08:42PM
Using Mozilla Firefox-------------------after1

Posted by: Kelley (Texas)
Date: June 22, 2017 07:03AM
Just a long shot......resize your picture with the long edge at 1000, lower your picture quality to 72, and picture to JPEG. Kelley (Texas) :smile:

Date: June 22, 2017 12:02PM
Hello.

Just did a search and came up with RESIZE.
Just hit the link with the mouse pointer and hit the left mouse button and the download starts automatically.
It is a really small and nice, easy to handle tool which can do batches, too.

Date: June 23, 2017 07:24AM
Thank you VITO,I did get the program to work,just need to remember how it works. going to give another one a try.------------ THANKS Again-----------------after1---------------

Re: How can I download pics?? I think the biggest problem is
Posted by: Detector Man
Date: June 30, 2017 01:48PM
i note a lot of good advice....my input maybe repetitive but here it goes

1) when taking a picture to POST here you should keep the resolution at or below the required resolution (480KB or lower) on your CAMERA that way you wont have to deal with a picture too high of a resolution

2) if you wish to take a high resolution picture and post here....from a copy of the original picture, use software (Photoshop Element) to reduce the resolution to the required number (480KB)...... i use photoshop Elements....easy and not super expensive

it should work for you...to post pictures here (im sure you already know but worth repeating for others) your resolution can ONLY be 480 KB or lower ...or it wont work for sure

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login