Findmall.com

Digital Photography Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Picture posting help
Posted by: FATMAX
Date: October 01, 2017 08:03AM
Can someone explain in a very simple way how to post a pic, I am not very computer savvy.
Thanks, FATMAX

Re: Picture posting help
Posted by: vito
Date: October 01, 2017 09:28AM
Hello fatmax.
May be this will help.... --> http://www.findmall.com/read.php?36,2375817
Have a nice day.

Date: October 01, 2017 02:30PM
Trial post of pic..

Date: October 01, 2017 03:19PM
Works.
Oh....by the way, welcome aboard.

Date: October 02, 2017 07:14PM
Thanks for the help vito.

Posted by: Dave J.
Date: October 03, 2017 02:20AM
And welcome to you, Vito...... you've posted some truly great photos.

My dad was a pro photog. Had his own processing lab, even designed and built his own robotic industrial camera that was so big that it took up half of what had been the garage. Not bad for a guy who didn't graduate from elementary school, he just figured out stuff on his own. I never had much interest in photography myself but did have a deep interest in chemistry and his lab had stocks of all kinds of neat stuff. Since this was the family source of income I knew to be rigorously careful not to contaminate any bottles or to use the last bit of anything. Later in high school the chemistry prof allowed me access to the stockroom because he knew I was careful with stuff and didn't just mix stuff to see what would happen, I did my due diligence first. I was the only guy in school who knew how to make nitrogen triiodide and tear gas, two things that a fellow could have a lot of fun with. Was smart enough to leave the temptations of nitroglycerine (easy to make, easy to regret) to wannabees.

Date: October 20, 2017 02:39AM
Thank you, Dave. It's really appreciated.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login