Findmall.com

Fisher "F" Series Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Todays Coins and 3 days finds With new Fisher F2
Posted by: Trackerman
Date: August 04, 2009 06:57PM
Well heres 4 days finds with Fisher F2 never had a machine that hit clad so hard other than the Minelab Quattro. Its a real Clad hog especially dimes and quarters. One silver Ring and Metal heart.

Re: Todays Coins and 3 days finds With new Fisher F2
Posted by: osgood
Date: August 06, 2009 08:16AM
Good Going there. I have the F4, and soon 70. I have found the Fishers easy to use, with good discrimination and coin ID. By the way when you get to the right spot it will "hog" on earlier coins too!

Posted by: woodwizard
Date: August 06, 2009 11:39AM
your doing great -I use an F5-another great easy to use machine-light weight and deep

Posted by: Trackerman
Date: August 07, 2009 01:57AM
Thanks ya im really starten to like the fishers there fast and very reasonable.. The F2 is probably the best coin hunter ive used And i have used quiet a few detectors .

Posted by: blacktoe
Date: August 07, 2009 06:27AM
Glad to hear you like your F2. I know you had a bad experience with your first one. Sometimes it pays to give something a second chance.

If you can find a 11"DD for your F2 try it and you will be really surprised. You can cover more ground and get better seperation. The only downfall of the DD is it likes to see bottlecaps as quarters but a few caps are worth the plus's you get. I went out the other day with my F4 with DD and got over $8.00. 26 of the coins were quarters. You occasionally see a 11"DD in the classifieds for sale. If you hit a trashy area with multiple hits in a swing, slow way down and try different directions and it will seperate the coins from the trash. Sometimes it doesn't hurt to dig the trash in a hotspot and you will unmask the coins that are deeper than the trash.

Good luck with your F2. I have a feeling you will be trying different First Texas products in the future. You just have to get used to the lightning fast response of them. Keep an eye on the Teknetics forum too.

blacktoe

Posted by: bjmeneely
Date: August 07, 2009 02:25PM
I agree. The F2 is a great detector. I also own 1 Tesoro, 3 White's, 1 Teknetics, & 1 Minelab detectors. But with the F2, I can just grab it, hit the Power button & go.

Here's what I got yesterday at the beach.

Nine quarters, seven nickels, 5 dimes, & 1 Titanium ring.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login