Findmall.com

Fisher "F" Series Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Why Are There So Many F75 LTD's For Sale?
Posted by: jim tn
Date: January 06, 2016 06:17PM
Gees, El, you are testing my memory...and to no avail. The first one I had I bought within 3-4 months of the F 75 first being introduced. And, I know it had de, je and pf modes and it very well might have been black and gold. Regardless, after having three this latest model with DST and fa mode is much, much more performance wise then its predecessor's. HH jim tn

Posted by: Elton
Date: January 06, 2016 06:38PM
jim tn
Gees, El, you are testing my memory...and to no avail. The first one I had I bought within 3-4 months of the F 75 first being introduced. And, I know it had de, je and pf modes and it very well might have been black and gold. Regardless, after having three this latest model with DST and fa mode is much, much more performance wise then its predecessor's. HH jim tn

Good to hear your happy with the latest edition. Many people share your opinion that the DST model is at the top of the performance level in the 75 run of detectors.

Supporter Of Findmall Sponsors
Proud to be a findmall Moderator !

Here it is Black and Gold
Date: January 06, 2016 09:52PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2016 09:53PM by Elton.

Posted by: GroundScanner
Date: January 06, 2016 10:54PM
Elton , I am not doubting you at all . You could as well be right. My understanding is//was the Original F75 had 4 modes ( DE , JE , BC , and PF ) . The F75 se/ltd and F75 Camo edition se has 6 modes ( DE , JE , BC , PF , BP and CL ) . Now the new F75 se/ltd 2 DST now with 7 modes ( FA , DE , JE , BC , PF , BP and CL ) . That's what I was told. It may not be. I am not always right. I have been wrong many times . GS
Elton
I wasn't aware that the original 75 had the extra modes like the dst models groundscanner.

My original SE LTD only had standard modes. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Original F75
Camo edition Limited edition
Black LTD with a couple of the modes
Black LTD with all modes including the DST

And there may have been a model in between those.. Seems somewhere I am recalling a special edition ( ???) There have been a lot of F 75 variances.

Posted by: GroundScanner
Date: January 06, 2016 11:04PM
Elton , I never said the Original F75 had extra modes, only the LTD and SE and Camo edition . Again I could be wrong if you are saying that your LTD /SE didn't have 6 modes . GS
Elton
I wasn't aware that the original 75 had the extra modes like the dst models groundscanner.

Date: January 07, 2016 09:46AM
To be honest I do believe my original had the pf, de, je modes. Black and Gold unit.. My next Black 75 had the extra boost and cache modes.. So did my Camo unit. So you sir are correct..
There have been so many 75's it is hard to keep up with which did what LOL...

Lets hope the next 75 has dual frequencies..............

Groundscanner..You are 100% correct on the line of 75's....
Date: January 07, 2016 09:48AM
Thanks for setting it straight for all of us... I remember now why I thought what I did, I had an original 75 I bought from a person who had it painted professionally to all black from the Original paint job of Gold with black rods unit..It looked like the Black LTD but had the original processor since it was painted.

It wore out, and I dismantled it for the rods, cam locks etc. then purchased or traded from Del (OR) a near new Camo unit.

Sorry if I muddied up the line of 75's not remembering one of mine was altered in color...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2016 10:01AM by Elton.

Posted by: pinpointer999
Date: June 27, 2017 11:17PM
I have a fully upgraded camo version too. It was my first high end detector and I will most likely keep it in my collection.
The F75 is a complex machine and is not for the casual or undedicated hobbyist. ;) Put in the time and effort and it will reward you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2017 11:19PM by pinpointer999.

Posted by: cometguy
Date: July 18, 2017 08:42AM
pinpointer999
I have a fully upgraded camo version too. It was my first high end detector and I will most likely keep it in my collection.
The F75 is a complex machine and is not for the casual or undedicated hobbyist. ;) Put in the time and effort and it will reward you.

I love my Camo F75. It will probably stay with me forever. I don't use it as much as I once did but have tremendous confidence it its ability and reliability. The VDI was always spot on. I loved yard hunting with it and knowing what was coming out of the ground. It amazes me that they are selling so cheaply now.

Don
HH

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login