Findmall.com

Fisher "F" Series Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
FISHER UNDERWATER MACHINESB
Posted by: MAKRO RACER POWER
Date: May 09, 2017 02:04AM
DEAR : FISHERLAB . WITH MY RESPECT FOR THE LEGENDARY COMPANY . I hope at soon we can see the new machine for underwater with more new options because we are sure no one can follow you just please do it for your customers . Because we care . Sorry for my words. Regards

Re: FISHER UNDERWATER MACHINESB
Posted by: D&P-OR
Date: May 11, 2017 03:17PM
YOU ARE BUSY AROUND HERE AREN'T YOU!

Re: FISHER UNDERWATER MACHINESB
Posted by: kajunman
Date: May 14, 2017 12:56PM
MAKRO RACER POWER
DEAR : FISHERLAB . WITH MY RESPECT FOR THE LEGENDARY COMPANY . I hope at soon we can see the new machine for underwater with more new options because we are sure no one can follow you just please do it for your customers . Because we care . Sorry for my words. Regards

If Fisher and Makro/Nokta debuted a water detector with a screen , which would you buy first ? I assume by your screen name it would be a Makro.

:lol:N/T
Posted by: vlad
Date: May 17, 2017 10:26AM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Re: :lol:
Posted by: lytle78
Date: May 19, 2017 11:07AM
A replacement for the CZ-21 will no doubt appear one of these days. Other than that, I have always thought that it was odd that they didn't have a Pulse Induction detector in the line-up. With Carl Moreland now head of engineering, it wouldn't be at all strange For them to introduce one ofmthose as well someday.

When? Anybody who knows ain't gonna say and anybody who says - doesn't know! Lol.

Rick Kempf

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login