Findmall.com

Fisher "F" Series Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Patriot, deeper in disc or notch?
Posted by: doc holiday232
Date: May 21, 2017 06:39AM
Revier, I don't own an F70--just the F75,but I truly enjoy your indepth posting on the F70. It helps me in my detecting---continued good luck to you.

Posted by: TheHunterGT
Date: May 21, 2017 10:34AM
I know First Texas products like the back of my hand. Rarely read something I don't already know about them. But Revier (Digger27) posts about the F70 are 2nd to none in my opinion. Dude has given me "aha" moments more than once. Even on my T2...which he does not even own.

Posted by: REVIER
Date: May 21, 2017 02:21PM
TheHunterGT
I know First Texas products like the back of my hand. Rarely read something I don't already know about them. But Revier (Digger27) posts about the F70 are 2nd to none in my opinion. Dude has given me "aha" moments more than once. Even on my T2...which he does not even own.

Well thanks, but just chalk it up to my inquisitive and anal nature.
The F70/F75/T2 and now the Patiot are all close cousins so so much transfers over between them.
I love this hobby and learning to get better is just about as much fun for me as finding the good stuff.
I figure get better at the former and you will find more of the latter.
I am also a voracious reader and I am always on the lookout for tips and advice from others on these forums, and thanks for all I have learned from you guys, plus anything I can find at the deepest technological levels so thank god for Dankowski and his posts on these things over the years.
Luckily I can understand his stuff and use it or at least try it and I just take it all in and do a bunch of experimenting and tweaking to my liking and then regurgitate what works for me back onto these forums.
I don't think I am really coming up with a whole lot of new ideas here, my strengths are a keen understanding of noticed behavior in the field and the ability to write in a way that most can easily understand when I do have something useful to offer.
Just paying it forward as so many others can and do in this great hobby.

"What if doing the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?”
F70, F2, Compadre, Mojave, Judge2 - 2017....Clad, 13 silver targets including a freaking Barber quarter, a beautiful walker and two V nickels...
Plus other cool stuff.

Posted by: JJames1610
Date: May 22, 2017 03:56PM
Amen

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login