Findmall.com

Fisher "F" Series Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Old coppers
Posted by: Digger70pa
Date: May 22, 2017 05:35PM
I found these old coppers with my F19 Saturday. It was in heavy iron with a 15" coil. Good machine even for coins.

From The Great Appalachian Valley F19 T2se G2 BIG BOX TDI CZ-3D XLT Pro pointer

Re: Old coppers
Posted by: dfmike
Date: May 22, 2017 06:13PM
What is that guitar pick shaped object ? Nice buttons. What coil were you using ?

Active detectors: Fisher F5 , Fisher F19 LTD, Nokta Fors CoRe, Makro pointer and way too many coils.
Previous detectors: Bounty Hunter Discovery, Fisher F44, Omega 8000 V6, Minelab X-Terra 705

Posted by: Ytcoinshooter
Date: May 22, 2017 06:45PM
Really nice going, great day for sure. One copper appears to be a Connecticut for the others that you can make out dates / partial dates or attribute anything on the others is sweet. I have countless coppers from fertilized farm fields that are pitted blanks. Homes are always better. It appears you have a cut Spanish silver too..?
Congrats!

Date: May 23, 2017 06:18AM
I can make out 1797 & 1800 on the cents & it is a Connecticut copper. The silver thing has a lead back to it. I have no idea what it is.

Posted by: still looking 52
Date: May 23, 2017 09:47AM
Now That's some old coins. Real nice finds, thanks for taking the time to share.

Date: May 23, 2017 12:58PM
dfmike
What is that guitar pick shaped object ? Nice buttons. What coil were you using ?
I don't know what it is buddy. It's silver & has a lead back to it. I'm guessing a rosette or strap end. I was using my 15" Nel attack coil. The spot was loaded with iron also. Believe it or not I still got good separation. Thanks for checking out my finds. HH

Date: May 23, 2017 12:59PM
still looking 52
Now That's some old coins. Real nice finds, thanks for taking the time to share.
Thanks & sure no problem buddy.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login