Findmall.com

Fisher "F" Series Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
F19 finds todayN/T
Posted by: Digger70pa
Date: June 04, 2017 09:44PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

From The Great Appalachian Valley F19 T2se G2 BIG BOX TDI CZ-3D XLT Pro pointer

Re: F19 finds today
Posted by: still looking 52
Date: June 05, 2017 10:54AM
Digger that flying eagle penny is a SUPER fine. I'm thinking they were manufacturer for only a few years and are really rare. That's the first one I've ever seen on the forum.

Date: June 05, 2017 11:24AM
still looking 52
Digger that flying eagle penny is a SUPER fine. I'm thinking they were manufacturer for only a few years and are really rare. That's the first one I've ever seen on the forum.
Thanks buddy. The were minted for three years. 56 57 & 58.

Posted by: dfmike
Date: June 05, 2017 06:21PM
Awesome penny. At what depth did you find it ?

Active detectors: Fisher F19 LTD, Nokta Fors CoRe, Makro pointer and way too many coils.
Previous detectors: Bounty Hunter Discovery, Fisher F44, Omega 8000 V6, Minelab X-Terra 705, Fisher F5

Date: June 06, 2017 03:09PM
dfmike
Awesome penny. At what depth did you find it ?
Around 6". The place has pretty bad ground. Lots of iron & decomposed iron in it. It's been hunted by lots of relic hunters buddy. They passed it up & the others I found lol. I use a Nel attack coil on my G2 & F19. It does really well for a big coil. Now I had to replace the plugs on both of them. Thanks

Posted by: JAntonS
Date: June 14, 2017 11:54AM
I really love the F19.
One of my favorites for sure.

First Texas Products Senior Design Engineer

Designed or supported design:
Teknetics’ Alpha, Delta, Gamma, Omega, G2, G2+, Eurotek, Eurotek Pro, Digitek.
Fisher Research Labs’ Gold Bug, Gold Bug Pro, Gold Bug DP, F19, F19 LTD, F5, F11, F22 and F44.
Bounty Hunter’s Platinum, Titanium, Gold, Land Ranger Pro, Quick Draw Pro and Lone Star pro.
Among other machines.

Dude! I've never found a flying eagle cent yet!
Posted by: Tony N (Michigan)
Date: June 14, 2017 03:32PM
Can you give some information about finding it? Was it deep? within iron nails?

Posted by: Gannon
Date: June 14, 2017 06:59PM
Great find!!

Re: Dude! I've never found a flying eagle cent yet!
Date: July 01, 2017 07:33PM
Tony N (Michigan)
I found these in a beaten camp. Lots of decomposed iron & cut nails. The deepest target was the .58" minie ball @7"-8". The rest was around 6"+7". I use a 15" Nel attack coil. It does good even as big as it is in iron. I had the v break at 40. The iron audio at 12 & the sensitivity 100. It's a good detector.

That F19 is expensive
Posted by: Tony N (Michigan)
Date: July 02, 2017 09:14AM
I checked out the F19. It is said to do really well in iron and good separation. I wonder how it compares to the F75 Ltd.?

Date: July 02, 2017 06:12PM
Tony, Jim has a few videos featuring the F19, the twin brother G2+ and F75 (not the limited version but the newest with DST). It gives you an idea what to expect in trash and as far as the visual ID at depth is concerned. I can tell you the F19 can hold its own against many machines in total junkyards. I'm hunting at an old school yard these days and the amount of ferrous and non ferrous trash is awesome. Yet I can pull modern clad coins (with steel core) and old silver and copper coins from the lot even with a large coil. When I set the machine to all metal to ground balance, I can hardly find a clean part to ground balance on. There's metal literally everywhere. So to answer your question, although I have never used an F75 but by what I have seen, read and heard they should be comparable in separation.

make a search on youtube for relics1864.

Active detectors: Fisher F19 LTD, Nokta Fors CoRe, Makro pointer and way too many coils.
Previous detectors: Bounty Hunter Discovery, Fisher F44, Omega 8000 V6, Minelab X-Terra 705, Fisher F5

Date: July 02, 2017 06:16PM
Digger70pa
Tony N (Michigan)
I found these in a beaten camp. Lots of decomposed iron & cut nails. The deepest target was the .58" minie ball @7"-8". The rest was around 6"+7". I use a 15" Nel attack coil. It does good even as big as it is in iron. I had the v break at 40. The iron audio at 12 & the sensitivity 100. It's a good detector.

Digger, don't you wish you could push the sensitivity a little higher at times ? It's so stable at 100, it could take the extra boost for a 1-2 inch gain and a harder hit on 6+ inch targets. But then again, maybe the stability is why I like it so much. It seems sure footed at all times.

Posted by: doc holiday232
Date: July 03, 2017 07:37AM
Dang, those minnies are like the fire bell to the ole dog---keep up the good work.

Date: July 03, 2017 08:02PM
doc holiday232
Dang, those minnies are like the fire bell to the ole dog---keep up the good work.
Lol thanks buddy.

Date: July 03, 2017 08:05PM
dfmike
Digger70pa
Tony N (Michigan)

Digger, don't you wish you could push the sensitivity a little higher at times ? It's so stable at 100, it could take the extra boost for a 1-2 inch gain and a harder hit on 6+ inch targets. But then again, maybe the stability is why I like it so much. It seems sure footed at all times.[/quote Yes I could use a couple more inches of depth. Ots a very stable machine that's why I use it over my T2se. Now when I want depth & I mean real depth I break out my TDI. ]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login