Posted by: Elton
Date: August 11, 2017 10:40AM
All the Fisher users are out finding Silver..:thumbup:

Supporter Of Findmall Sponsors
Proud to be a findmall Moderator !

Re: Echo
Posted by: FWest
Date: August 11, 2017 11:14AM
Any information on something new from these guys ? I have an F70 that works well but getting the multi frequency itch...

Re: Hello Hello Helloooooooooooooooooo
Posted by: lytle78
Date: August 11, 2017 11:57AM
Quote from a recent interview in Italy with Tim Mallory - Vice President of Marketing and Sales for First Texas....translation via Goole translate.

"7) It is rumoured to be released a new product. Isn’t it?

Yes it is. We will have several new products in the next 18 months, including multifrequency technology, and pulse induction technology."

He also added....

"9) What are your future plans?
One never knows, but I won’t be happy until First Texas, Fisher, Teknetics and Bounty Hunter, have achieved number one sales in the world-wide market."

Rick Kempf

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2017 12:21PM by lytle78.

Posted by: doc holiday232
Date: August 11, 2017 04:06PM
lytle78
Quote from a recent interview in Italy with Tim Mallory - Vice President of Marketing and Sales for First Texas....translation via Goole translate.

"7) It is rumoured to be released a new product. Isn’t it?

Yes it is. We will have several new products in the next 18 months, including multifrequency technology, and pulse induction technology."

He also added....

One never knows, but I won’t be happy until First Texas, Fisher, Teknetics and Bounty Hunter, have achieved number one sales in the world-wide market."

Rick,as always,with some timely info !!

Date: August 11, 2017 06:15PM
They ain't kidding. Progress is always slower than we would like. In the auto imdustry - they work 5 years ahead, Apple and the like 2-4 years. Those companies have billions of $ and huge staffs. First Texas probably jas a big an engineering staff as any other manufacturer - probably bigger - still... doing something really new takes many years.

Dave Johnson has probably been working on how to surpass the CZ series since the mid 1990's - we still haven't seen a product. Physics is a hard mistress - when you are bumping up against the limits of the "doable" you have to push really hard to 'expand the envelope".

It will happen - my favorite team - I make no secret of. There are others, competition is good - our favorite hobby/obsession will profit from what emerges.

Rick Kempf

Posted by: El
Date: August 22, 2017 08:07PM
Any return echo information coming your way?

Posted by: doc holiday232
Date: August 23, 2017 10:49AM
What--------------------------------------------------------------------what??

Posted by: Daddy
Date: August 24, 2017 08:08AM
Saving my clads!

Metal Detectorist - Dig hard and deep.

Posted by: Cal_Cobra
Date: September 22, 2017 02:21AM
lytle78

Notice he said "achieve number one sales in the world-wide market" NOT make the best detectors in the world-wide market.

So if they just keep spinning up rehashed FTP machines, that may well achieve their goal of #1 sales, but somewhere in there is there a goal to also have the best detector technology in the world as well?

Date: September 22, 2017 03:38AM
lytle78

Notice he said "achieve number one sales in the world-wide market" NOT make the best detectors in the world-wide market.

So if they just keep spinning up rehashed FTP machines, that may well achieve their goal.

Posted by: TheHunterGT
Date: October 06, 2017 01:01PM
Cal_Cobra

So if they just keep spinning up rehashed FTP machines, that may well achieve their goal of #1 sales, but somewhere in there is there a goal to also have the best detector technology in the world as well?

He is the marketing guy. That is his goal. Get sales to the #1 spot in the world (which reads they are already #1 in certain countries).

Talk to the engineers, and they would surely express that their goal is having the best detector technology come to fruition by their own minds and hands.

Talk to the cleaning crew....I will assume their priority is sanitation.

Date: October 17, 2017 01:05PM
TheHunterGT
Cal_Cobra

He is the marketing guy. That is his goal. Get sales to the #1 spot in the world (which reads they are already #1 in certain countries).

Talk to the engineers, and they would surely express that their goal is having the best detector technology come to fruition by their own minds and hands.

Talk to the cleaning crew....I will assume their priority is sanitation.

Someone might want to talk to the Fisher Labs webmaster, latest news is from......2014, yeah baby!!!

Date: October 17, 2017 01:54PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login