Findmall.com

Fisher "F" Series Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: I heard a rumor about a new metal detector by Fisher. Is it true?
Posted by: amberjack
Date: October 18, 2017 07:14AM
minelab will be watching that cracked me up :rofl: they will have their bully hat on if they cant win they bully :punch: they lost form points in their last dismount :throw: face plant :buds:

AJ

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/18/2017 07:15AM by amberjack.

:fisher: Re: I heard a rumor about a new metal detector by Fisher.:fisher: Is it true?
Posted by: cord40
Date: October 30, 2017 01:02AM
Quote from Carl :fisher: on another site, Jun 22, 2017

"...saw a fellow on Geotech talking about a new PI design he developed. 99% of the time people who say they got something, don't really got something, and it takes very little time or effort to find out they got nothing. All I have to do is say "show me," and they either show me or they start bluffing. If the bluffing starts, I'm done. This guy didn't bluff, he packed up his prototype and sent it to me to evaluate. It worked so well we not only bought the design, we hired the guy full-time." :fisher:

AT Pro, Gold Bug, :fisher: Fisher F2, TRX pps, Lesche diggers, Bobcat 331 excavator

Re: :fisher: Re: I heard a rumor about a new metal detector by Fisher.:fisher: Is it true?
Posted by: markg
Date: October 30, 2017 09:04AM
That is true, I read that over on another site a few months ago.
I so look forward to this new machine, I believe it will be a game changer for me, just like the F75 was many years ago.

Posted by: Cal_Cobra
Date: November 02, 2017 01:13AM
I believe this is old news..... the "new" thing is supposed to be a PI machine with discrimination called the Manta. The French inventor posted a Youtube video showing it in operation:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G8sdp4RG73g&feature=youtu.be

I'm sure in about 10 years we'll see an actual product :goodnight:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/02/2017 01:16AM by Cal_Cobra.

Posted by: lytle78
Date: November 02, 2017 12:35PM
Less than 10 years - how much less? Nobody who knows is going to tell us.

Rick Kempf

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login