Findmall.com

Fisher "F" Series Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Fisher f75 ltd
Posted by: Texan
Date: November 02, 2017 11:23PM
Just traded for f75. I use 1235 and 1236 for completion. I have used a cz3d and cz7. Always wanted to try the f75. Any advise?

Etrac, Safari, Fisher1235and 1236, .Lesche digger,Whites TRX pinpointer. Love to coinshoot and attend competition hunts.

Re: Fisher f75 ltd
Posted by: jim tn
Date: November 03, 2017 03:30AM
Welcome to the F 75 club. You now own what is still one of the best detectors going.

Until you got a little feel for the 75, I suggest running it in the factory pre set modes for a few outings.They run very quiet today, but their fast target response when first firing one up on like a trashy park environment can be a little overwhelming. Everyone has their own settings and none are all that bad. I use the de mode the most with zero disc. no notch, 3h tones (mostly) and sen. anywhere from 60 upwards. Good luck and enjoy. HH jim tn

Re: Fisher f75 ltd
Posted by: Mike Hillis
Date: November 03, 2017 11:33AM
If you have the model with the FA mode, the 11" DD likes FA at 99 Sensitivity.

You might get hooked on it. It is sweet.

Also, its not a detector that you loiter with over a target. It likes a good full sweep over the target for deep id, on deep ones, if you slow down too much you'll loose it.

HH
Mike

*****Fisher F75 LTD w/DST ***** Whites V3 ***** Teknetics G2+LTD ***** Tesoro Golden/Cleansweep combo *****Teknetics ETPro *****Teknetics Omega 8500***** Tesoro Golden Sabre II *****Tesoro Compadre *****

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/03/2017 11:34AM by Mike Hillis.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login