Findmall.com

Nautilus Detector Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
long time hunter here with......
Posted by: hunter081
Date: November 20, 2014 02:46PM
Well ill be owning a nautilus soon. Just a dmc vlf. Not that fancy 11b or 11ba stuff. I hunt with a good friend here in Fredericksburg who has only used nautilus machines "almost" his entire relic hunting career. So just wanted to say hi to you nautilus users.

I currently have a XP Deus and a garrett at-pro.
I have owned many other machines from whites to minelabs. But every stinking time im out he smokes me. So If you cant beat em" join em"

must be Dennis Cox, dmc 1 master
Posted by: jtalley007
Date: November 20, 2014 08:40PM
Tell him hi from Jerry Talley in Richmond. Dennis is infamous among Nautilus fans everywhere.

Re: long time hunter here with......
Date: November 20, 2014 08:49PM
ill tell him tomorrow morning. Ive known him for awhile. We hunt many places together. Great guy and super knowledgeable

Posted by: bigchuckinva
Date: November 20, 2014 09:54PM
I good soil you can beat Nautuis if Stafford/ Fredricksburg . If Dennis Cox you meeting a true Legon and Father was first hunt area years ago.

Posted by: bigchuckinva
Date: November 20, 2014 09:56PM
I good soil you can beat Nautilus if Stafford/ Fredricksburg . If Dennis Cox you meeting a true Legion and Father was first hunt area years ago. Dennis can still found relics with old DMC, that all brands miss. Tell Denis Chuck Acton said Hi. Chuck

Posted by: garys relics
Date: November 22, 2014 04:38AM
I like Dennis articles in American Digger magazine and you are real lucky to have some one tlike that to hunt with! For a chance like that I would carry his shovel and water bottle. Good luck with your Nautilus and welcome aboard.

[

Date: November 22, 2014 10:56AM
thanks garys relics. He is truly a awesome guy and is extremely knowledgeable. I am honored everytime we hunt together. He has some of the most amazing relics I have ever seen and I have one heck of a huge collection myself. I have learned a lot of great detecting skills from him and I have thanked him many times over. Sometimes when hes not looking ill study his hunting style. I have never seen anyone duplicate it or can do what he does.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login