Findmall.com

Nautilus Detector Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Nautilus Heads
Posted by: boykin
Date: December 01, 2014 01:08PM
The head on my Nautilus 2BA for some reason "got the beeps". It would beep a positive signal just by moving it to sweep for a target to the point it was too aggravating to use.Someone told me to contact Jerry Talley in Chesterfield Virginia since the Nautilus Company has gone out of business. I did and found that while he cant work on the machines themselves, he is a wizard at working on the heads and "balancing them" whatever that is. He has attempted to explain it to me but I gave up trying to understand. All I know is I sent him the head and when he returned it, it worked better than when I bought the machine. I hunted with it and the only beeps I got were when it went over a bullet and an intact cannon friction primer at a "hunted out" camp. If you have those problems, post here and Jerry will contact you. I know he looks at this forum regularly. Now I we just need someone that can work on the machines themselves. Their are thousands out their and no one that can fix them. If anyone knows who can repair the machines, let us know. Thanks

thanks Volpe, will be working on your other head soon
Posted by: jtalley007
Date: December 01, 2014 04:11PM
I will take my time and make it solid and stable. Thankfully most of the problems are with the heads. I hope to find someone to work on the electronics myself, they are real complicated to work on the way they're built.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login