Findmall.com

Nautilus Detector Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
anyone actually had a recent repair done and returned, if so turn around time.
Posted by: jtalley007
Date: January 15, 2015 07:25PM
Just curious, thanks

Re: anyone actually had a recent repair done and returned, if so turn around time.
Posted by: nautieurope
Date: January 16, 2015 02:54AM
I would also be interested to know. Is Wayne communicating with anybody?

Reason I asked is someone sold a new 2ba on ebay for big bucks claiming it has full warranty
Date: January 16, 2015 10:59PM
If he's out of business there is no warranty IMHO

Re: Reason I asked is someone sold a new 2ba on ebay for big bucks claiming it has full warranty
Posted by: oneton
Date: January 17, 2015 08:32AM
I think its still for sale it has been on there for sale for the last 2 months for 1100$

I think that's another one, saw one under SOLD listings but not sure if I looked it up right
Date: January 17, 2015 08:28PM
Just curious if anyone has had contact and completed repairs done?

Re: anyone actually had a recent repair done and returned, if so turn around time.
Posted by: Harold,ILL.
Date: July 09, 2015 04:06PM
I just talked to him today and bought a 6'' coil NOS from him. He is doin' repairs and makin' coils as He is makin' me an 8'' coil be ready in about a month as it has to cure He said.

Keep us posted. BTW how much is the new coil?..$$N/T
Posted by: Camp Pollard
Date: July 12, 2015 04:07PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Date: July 12, 2015 04:41PM
175.00 Shipped with lower rod. I saw a used one for 50.00 on another forum,But you never know if it balances correctly eventhough the person said it did. I have a N.O.S. Nautilus IIBa so might as well keep it all new if I can and it doesn't hurt to have a couple extra coils in case one go's out of balance. This is my third IIBa. The other two I mainly used the 8'' coil as easier to swing then the 10'' and almost as deep in my moderate ground.

Posted by: garys relics
Date: July 13, 2015 01:50PM
It is nice to hear that there is still some activity going on with Nautilus. I have 2 machines (DMC 2b and one of the last 2ba that Steve built) and three coils all working fine so far. I take care of my equipment and wipe everything off including the coil after each hunt. It doesn't make them last longer, but they always look new even if it is not. Do you have Wayne's phone number just if I would ever need it? Also any word from him about making any more detectors? I have some people interested in them? Happy hunting, Gary.

Date: July 13, 2015 04:42PM
His number is on Relic hunter supply website. I don't think He is makin' new detectors at this time. Just repairs and new coils and balancing them. I also got one of the last IIBa's NOS from a dealer on another forum. It was sent to him by Steve before he became ill as they were goin to work togeother on a lighter package,But health problems put it off so the detector just sat on the shelf until I bought it.

Posted by: garys relics
Date: July 13, 2015 04:50PM
Thanks for the information! Sounds like we maybe have some of the last Nautilus's ever made. Good luck hunting with yours.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login